💜RELATION WE HAVE🖤

""What Relation We Have Sin...?""

______________________________________

Author's Pov

Seoul, South Korea

"Oh... God my whole damn body is paining because of this 10 hours long travelling and you didn't even let me to rest at uncle Min's house Taesa.. "

"Stop complaining like a kid Chaekook and beside we are again going there tonight for the dinner .... " Taesa spoke making Chaekook to pouted and than stretched his arms which hitted softly on Heaven's head who was sleeping beside him in a car  placing her head on the window.

"Ae... Chaekook control your damn arms before I chop them... " Heaven glared at him with her half sleepy eyes and than again went back to her precious sleep..

"Look you were saying I was behaving like a child and here she's sleeping from the second we got into this car.. "

"So what she is not habitual with long distance travelling that's why and I even persuaded her to come with us with letting her to rest. " Taesa defended Heaven making Chaekook sighed.

"You are bipolar Taesa...you didn't let me to rest at uncle Min's house, you don't have any problem with your Fiance tired self but you're guilty about not letting Heaven to rest there wow... as I have said earlier Kim genes are whipped for Heaven... "

"Aye... Chaekook.... "

Taesa glared at him and than they both laughed and than Chaekook's eyes trailed on him who was staring at Heaven's peacefully sleeping face while sitting beside Taesa..

"Ahm.. Ahm.. It's just proven what I said ...look at Tae... He's staring at Heaven for the whole time like a kid to his favorite candy.. "

"At least give a good example Chae... " Taesa stated rolling her eyes at Chaekook's comment.

"And beside learn something from him, he loves and cares about her so much... "

"I also love you Taesa... " Chaekook whinned scoffing

"Yeah yeah love... You should be grateful I met you first and is going to marry you otherwise I would have married Heaven.. "

Taesa spoke gaining both the men's attention towards her who exchanged an awkward glance with each other and again looked at Taesa..

"What...? Don't give me these looks you both.. I believe in pride couple beside me and Heaven would look perfect together.. "

Taesa spoke making both the men bewildered at her words until.

"Me too Taesa I love you baby... "

They heard Heaven murmuring and blowing a flying kiss to Taesa and again placed her head on the window and went back to her sleep..