💜SIN'S REDEMPTION🖤

"Sin's Redemption Fell In Love With His Vengeance.. "

______________________________________

Author's Pov

"The night is yet to get more pleasurable Mr Kim Taesin... "

Heaven whispered against his mouth where as her palm went inside his boxers where she tenderly brushed her fingers around his shaft which made her afraid yet excited feeling its hardness.

Heaven sucked on his lips where as her fingers continued to graze at his erection making him to slightly tensed up feeling her warm touch which didn't go unnoticed by her..

"Aroused are we.. Mr Kim..? " She whispered while smirking and than nibbled his lower lip harshly where as her palm clutched his shaft making him to groaned..

And than he immediately held her wrist and took it out from his pants and glared at her making her smirk to broaden. He grabbed her waist and yanked her closer to him, pressing her naked body against his covered one.

"Don't start something which you won't be able to complete Heaven... " He almost threatened her with his hooded eyes making her to grinned evily..

She got closer to his face and than again held the hem of his unbuttoned pants and breathed out against his lips

" I know this better than you ..

And trust me I am more than capable enough of finishing what I am going to start.. Mr V..." She smirked and pecked his lips and than looked at his darken eyes..

Heaven wiped her tongue on her own lower lip while gazing at his gloomy eyes and than pulled his pants down and than kneeled in front of him..

Mature Content Ahead 🔞

Her eyes than slowly trailed on his bulge which made her to gulped and than pulled his boxers down and a gasp escaped from her mouth watching his proudly stood erection which was looking too hard where as veins were stretched on it making her heart beat to halted

"Afraid are we my Doll...? "

Heaven gazed her eyes upward at him and scoffed watching his evil and satisfied grin to plastered on his face. She glared at him and frowned.

"Dare to mock me one more time I'll make sure that I dig my 32 teeths harshly in your....."

She stopped too embarrassed to complete her sentence.
He chuckled aloud hearing her words..

"You're even afraid of completing your sentence than how you're going to do it....my doll?"

He mocked her which made to flared her nostrils in annoyance..

"Keep running your mouth Kim Fucking Taesin and I'll... "

"You'll what...? "

He spoke almost daring her making her to gawked at him