💜NOT COMMITTED🖤

"That He's Really Not Committed To Anyone For Anything... "

______________________________________

Author's Pov

"So you both fought over this and than he left the room without giving his answer....? "

A sigh escaped from Heaven's mouth hearing Taesa's question.

"No we didn't fight because as soon as I asked him that question he left the room without speaking a single word and didn't even give me the chance to stop him.. "

Heaven replied with her tensed saddened voice making Taesa to exhaled heavily which made Heaven more worried.

"Did he talk to anyone of you.. ?"

"No Heaven he didn't but don't worry he's with uncle Min at his work place. I just got to know that from uncle Park and he said he's coming to pick up us all in one hour for the dinner. "

Heaven again sighed hearing Chaekook's words and looked down in guilt.

"I again hurted him. I shouldn't have asked him that question. I am... "

"No Heaven you did nothing wrong by asking him that.. " Taesa spoke cutting her sentence.

"You did nothing wrong.. So don't blame yourself for that. "

Heaven took her gaze upward and looked at Taesa hearing her making Taesa to placed her palm over Heaven's hand.

"Because sooner or later you both had to faced this question and he have to answer it and you have every right to asked him that.. " Taesa stated squeezing Heaven's hand.

"You both can't live your whole life without giving a name to your relation because it's difficult specially for you because your mum would never want her daughter to live her whole life in an unnamed relation and it's obvious because no parent would want this kind of thing for their child.. "

Heaven didn't reply but just stared at Taesa making her to sighed.

"Heaven... "

"But Taesa I love him and everyone knows about it and I think that's enough for both of us to live our live together for forever and I really did a mistake by asking him that question. " Heaven spoke turning more worried because she blamed herself for asking him that question and than hurted him.

"No Heaven you didn't do a mistake.. Taesa is right you have every right to ask him that question.. "

Heaven's gaze darted toward the owner of that voice.

"But Chaekook is it necessary to name every relation? I love him and I am not afraid or uncomfortable to accept it in front of anyone... "

Chaekook softly smiled hearing Heaven making her a little confused and than he sat beside her on the bed.