💜I AM TO YOU🖤

"WHAT ELSE YOU THINK I AM TO YOU MR V...? "

______________________________________

Author's Pov

Heaven's closed eyes slowly and steadily started moving when the rays of light coming through the glass window fell on them. She opened her doe eyes and blinked her lashes gently. She looked here and there and found herself laying under the soft and warm duvet on the bed of the room she used to live.

She slowly got up and sat on the bed and rubbed her eyes in order to cleared her blurry vision and than when she noticed her eyes were still sored and aching because of the uncountable amount of tears she shedded from them last night. And that was where she remembered everything that  had happened last night till she fell unconscious and she even remembered on whose arms and who carried her to the room from the garden.

She just sat there and recalled everything but now even her heart turned numb to think properly like it was not even capable of showing or feeling any emotion. She was broken beyond any limits so badly that her body decided to turn down her emotions and feelings , she was that much shattered.

So she removed the duvet from her body and than she noticed her clothes were changed too but now any of these things didn't matter to her anymore so she tried to get up from the bed until she heard a voice.

"Heaven.. You are up.. How are you feeling now..? "

Heaven tossed her head to looked at that person and saw Irina standing there at the door. She walked towards her hurriedly and placed her palm over Heaven's head and cheek.

"Do you have a fever now..? " Irina checked her and she just stared at her making Irina to sighed.

"You were having a very bad fever last night because of you getting drenched in the rain for so long but thank God now you didn't have anymore.. " Irina spoke .

Heaven exhaled softly and than nodded her head and got up on her feet . She tried to walk towards the bathroom until

"Heaven.... "

Her feet halted hearing Irina's voice again. She turned around to look at Irina who was already gazing at her with extreme amount of guilt and remorse in her eyes .

Irina sighed heavily and hung her head low in guilt and said.

"I am sorry for hiding the truth from you Heaven. I am so sor. ... "

"It's not your fault.. " Heaven spoke cutting Irina's sentence making her to took her head upward and looked at her.

Heaven stared at Irina with no emotion in her eyes just totally blank and said

"You don't need to be sorry. You were doing what you had been told to do so there's nothing for you to be guilty about.. "

"But I... "