💜SOMEONE🖤

"If You Love Someone, You Love Them For Who They Are Not Who You Wanted Them To Be... "

______________________________________

Author's Pov

"Heaven please come with us... please.. "

"I can't Taesa, I am sorry... " Heaven replied a little guilty while looking at Taesa whose face sadden a little at her reply..

Heaven sighed and placed her palm over Taesa's and squeezed it.

"Taesa please I am sorry.. I know I am being selfish but if I went with you at the dinner than the things will get more bad than they already are.. " Heaven stated and she could see Taesa's entire face to dropped its happiness at her words which made Heaven more guilty..

"Taesa... " Heaven spoke and cupped her cheeks because Heaven knew it how excited Taesa was to take Heaven to the dinner, she specially came to Taesin's private penthouse to picked her up but Heaven knew it things would messed up more if she went with her as they already were not on very good terms right now because he didn't even call her for once and neither she approached him from the second she came to visit her mom which hurted Heaven alot but she decided to give space to each other and it might be the best option right now..

"I am sorry Taesa, I know you want me to go with you and trust me I really want to go myself but.... "

"He is not permitting you right? And you both argued over it because of me  And that's why you're here?" Taesa spoke cutting Heaven's sentence with her worried face..

Taesa sighed heavily and than held Heaven's palms in her..

"I am sorry Heaven that you both got into an argument because of me and here I am forcing you to go with me knowing exactly he won't like this at all.. I am sorry....

But it's ok  you don't have to.... "

"She can come with us... "

Taesa's words got halted when they heard a voice . Both the girls looked at the door and saw Chaekook standing there with a little smile on his face.

He walked inside and stood beside the bed where they both were sitting while looking at him.

"You can come with us Heaven, Tae told me that if you want to go, than you can and he specially sent me here to take you to the dinner safely.. "

Both the girls eyes widened at his words.

"Really...Taesin permitted as in our Tae..? " Taesa said a little shocked making him to chuckled .. He bent his face and placed his one palm over Taesa's cheek and kissed her forehead..

"Yes my life as in our Tae, your brother.. " He chuckled making Taesa to blinked her eyes cutely and than got up immediately.. And hugged Chaekook tightly in excitement.