💜FOREVER AND ALWAYS🖤

"Promise You I Am Going To Be With You For Forever And Always. "

______________________________________

Author's Pov

"Ok we'll be there in half an hour.. Bye Taesa... "

Heaven said on the call and than hung it up and smiled looking herself in the mirror..

"That's like Park Heaven's outfit... Cute and beautiful.. " She blowed a kiss to her own reflection in the mirror and than giggled..

"Umm.. My handsome Bitch is busy in dealing with an important phone call so whom should I trouble now... ?"

She pouted looking at herself in the mirror but than an idea stroke her mind..

"Yup.. Selfie time.... "

She tittered and took out her phone and started clicking her selfies for passing time.

"Wow.. Park Heaven...picture perfect" She said proudly looking at her own selfie and than chuckled and started singing

"Picture perfect, you don't need no filter
Gorgeous, make 'em drop dead, you're a killer
Shower you with all my attention
Yeah, these are my only intentions.. "

Heaven lived the best moment of her life while singing, taking selfies and entertaining her own self and didn't even noticed the door to get opened.

Taesin walked in after fishing up with his call and than a smile crept on his face watching his most favorite person to enjoying her own company so much..

Heaven was totally drowned in her own world, taking her pictures , singing and giggling until she found two arms to wrapped around her tummy and her body got pressed against his hard yet warm chest

"Hmmm.. Enjoying are we my Doll.. ?"

He murmured into her ear and softly pecked it making her giggled and wrapped her arms over his..