💜WIN & LOSE🖤

"If I Win You Are Going To Die And If I Lose He'll Make You Die ..."

______________________________________

Author's Pov

"How's she Jungkook...? "

"The operation is still going on hyung..but the doctor's said her condition is really very critical... The knife harmed her internal organs badly.. "

A sigh escaped from Suga's mouth hearing Jungkook's reply on the other side of the phone..

"Tell doctors to do whatever it takes to save her life Jungkook... "

"They are doing their best Hyung but we all need to held a hope for her ...by the way, how's situation there.?. Did you find anything about Heaven's disappearance..? "

Suga again exhaled a deep breath hearing him

"No.. We're trying to find out but there's no single evidence or witness which would make things easy in any way.. It's like everything was planned perfectly and they're always one step ahead of us... "

"But did you able to find out who was behind all of this.. Or this time it was also... "

"There's no proof yet because the cctv footage of that place where we found Heaven's phone and Yana unconscious and stabbed is not working like someone already switched it off...

And someone was involving in all of this from inside.. "

Suga replied to which he heard Jungkook to suspired..

"And Taesin and Heaven's mother, how are they....? "

"I don't have words to describe their condition Jungkook, Hyejin was continuously crying from the last night when she heard the news and Taesin.. He... He didn't utter a single word to anyone which is terrifying me.. Like that night when he lost his m..mother which let him to got into that trauma.. "

Suga's voice broke recalling that painful night of their horrible past..

"Do your best Hyung... There has to be something which would let us to Heaven and think positive.. This time our fate has to show mercy to all of us at any cost... "

"Hope so Jungkook...ok
inform me if there's any changes in Yana's condition , her son is continuously asking for her... which is even more hurtful to witness watching that 4 year old kid crying for his mother just like.... "

He halted from further speaking and Jungkook understood everything just in his silence..

"Have faith in our fate Hyung.. We won't let that night to repeat itself again and this time that bastard will pay.. with his everything.. "

"He'll... Jungkook he'll...okay then continue to update me about her condition.. I'll talk to you later... "

"Ok... "