💜NEVER BE HER🖤

"YOU WOULD NEVER BE HER"

______________________________________

Heaven's Pov

"Because Trust me It Would Be Too Much Painful For You bearing
The Sinner's Temptation.. "

I heard his each and every word while feeling his warm lips on my cheeks which were wet due to my tears which I was still shedding realising what I had just gotten myself into and still why me..?

I felt like his grip to loosen around my wrists and he freed them. They were aching badly because of his tight grip on them for so long.. But I still didn't open my eyes and continued to shred because it was hurting, hurting badly but I didn't know where ,whether physically or internally.. He made me a mess..

And I felt like my entire body shivered when he gently brushed his lips on my wet cheeks making me to fisted my palms and than he got nearer to my ear.

"So now be careful. This is your last warning and now try to show your bravery..

I promise you, you would never be able to come out of my Temptation, Heaven.... Nev.... "

"You're thinking wrong... "

I cutted his words and slowly opened my eyes because now it was the time to show him the mirror that he would never get the thing he wanted from me never..

I opened my teary eyes and tossed my head to looked at him only to found him already staring at me with no emotion and totally empty eyes..

I stared straight back at his darken orbs with my glossy one and stated.

"You're thinking wrong because I will never get tempted by someone like you.. Never in my worst.. Because you know why.." I spoke looking straight at his eyes which were turning more dark with each growing second but now I was not afraid of him because now I didn't care about my life..

"Because Heaven never falls for Sinner's Temptation. .. Never...

Sinner begged for Heaven's mercy but Heaven never need mercy from Sinner.. Never... "

And I knew it where my words hitted him because I saw the sudden change in his entire aura.. It turned more cruel and ruthless hearing my words but I was still not afraid of him not anymore.. So I continued to stare at him until I found him to grabs my waist and yanked me closer to him again so close that I could feel his breathing fanning on my face.

He clutched my waist tightly making me hissed where as a tear escaped from my already watery eyes but I continued to stare at him which I think made him more angry.. Because he wanted me to be afraid but I was not anymore.

Which made him wrathful beyond the extent by watching him clenching his jaw so tightly that the veins on his neck popped out but I still didn't show him any fear which he wanted.. He clutched my waist like almost his fingers digged on my covered skin making me yelped in pain and again pulled me insanely closer to him.