💜CAUSE AND RESPONSIBLE🖤

"We May Be The Cause Behind Something Bad To Happened But It Doesn't Necessarily Mean We're Responsible For It Too.. "

______________________________________

Author's Pov

After two Weeks

The beautiful rays of sun scattered around the entire sky making it gleaming with its light and warmness.. Birds were chirping aloud, the wind was flowing slowly and softly making the beautiful scenery of nature more alluring and mesmerizing and a pair of doe grey orbs to got stuck on it....

As a growing routine from the past one week, Heaven was sitting again on the grass while looking above at the sky and feeling the beautiful warmness on her cold faded skin which slowly now again started getting her shinning tan color.. Her body even almost healed but her heart shattered the second when she came to know about her condition that her fate abandoned her from getting one of the biggest blessing of being a woman  ....

Yes it broke her beyond any limits but she knew it ....nobody was responsible for it and neither she had the right to put the blame on someone else head.. Not even on her own self.. Whatever happened was destined to happen with her.. And you could never go against your destiny and its decisions for you..

And for her destiny, it was a storm of emotions and pain which her fate taken her to without even letting her to knew about it.. So she now even stopped questioning and protesting against it and let herself to willingly accepted its each and every choice for her..

And even after everything, the moment she opened her eyes, they wanted to fall on those oceanic dark orbs which she accepted as the ultimate fate of her existence but she didn't see him from the day she got back her consciousness. She didn't feel his presence after she closed her eyes in his embrace on that night.

And she didn't even ask anyone because her mind was stopping her to but Her eyes searched for him every second she felt a beat of her heart in her chest but that darken gaze was no where to be found from the past two week making her feeling like a part of her was missing, that she was completely alone even after surrounded by so many people... She didn't see him after that night where turned her entire world up and down.

Heaven was totally engulfed in her own thoughts while staring at the blue clear sky until she heard some foot steps coming closer to her and than a presence nearer to her and she knew it, it wasn't that presence which her heart wanted her to nearer with... So she continued to stare at the sky until

"Can I sit here....? "

Heaven darted her gaze from sky to that owner of that deep voice.. And than her eyes fell on those dark brown orbs which were staring straight at her grey ones and than her eyes trailed on his  pale skin which were lightening more under the sunlight.

Heaven slowly nodded her head and than again looked upward at the sky making that person to sat beside her on the green grass and he too stared at the sky above him.. And for a brief moment they both just gazed at the bright sky and heard the beautiful silence of nature until Heaven heard him speaking..