💜MERCY ON HEAVEN🖤

"YOUR FATE IS GOING TO SHOW NO MERCY ON YOU.. HEAVEN....."

______________________________________

Author's Pov

(A/n: Tae refers to Taesin and Kook refers to Chaekook..so don't get confused. Because I am in love with these names my Taekook heartu 😘 sorry babies author is literally whipped for Taekook . 🙂😁Continue..)

"What the hell you're doing Tae..? "

"What I am looking I am doing Kook..? "

Chaekook looked at Taesin in disbelief who was playing with the sharp knife's tip and than stared at it amused.

"Tae.. It is not necessary.. He is not proven guilty yet. So you don't need to torture him like that.. " Chaekook blurted out on him while pointing his finger at an injured and wounded man who was tied up in  iron chains on a chair .

Blood was dripping from his nose, his mouth and his head where as several deep and abrupt cuts and harsh bruises were present on his entire body making him to almost lost his conscious.

And anybody could feel mercy on him watching him even the Devil too but the Sinner standing in front of him in human disguise had no mercy for him in his venomous darken eyes.

"Taesin stop it..  He's our man. He worked for us for several years with loyalty.. "

"And still decided to double cross me .. " Taesin spoke with a heartless and cunning smirk on his face still staring at the knife's sharp edge.

"Tae.. Try to understand he's not proven guilty yet.. He is our... "

"He was our man Chaekook... He used to work for us.. " Taesin blurted out diverting his darken gaze from the knife to Chaekook who was looking at him tensed.

"He was working for us.. " Taesin smirked cunningly and than darted his gaze towards the chained and half conscious man..

"But he decided to work against me and tried to mess with my business.. " He spoke where as his eyes wore deep shade of dark and than he slowly and steadily marched towards the man making him terrified feeling like his end was coming nearer to him..

Taesin stood in front of him and than bent his head and pressed the knife beneath the man's chin and digged it deep making blood to started dripping from his chin and the man to almost screamed in pain.

"Right didn't you try to betray me..? Hmm. ... After working for me for so many years. You still dared to do it.. " He uttered with his deep and husky voice shivering the person at his place in fear.

He digged the knife more making him to screamed which made him amused.

"You're naive or you really don't care about your own life and the lives of your family members.. "