💜I PROMISE🖤

"I PROMISE I'LL BREAK YOU SO BAD THAT NOBODY WILL EVER BE ABLE  TO FIX YOU UP NOBODY.."

______________________________________

Heaven's Pov

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt the rays of sunlight was falling on them. I opened my eyelids and they seemed really heavy and my vision was almost blurry. So I blinked in order to clear my vision and I shut opened my eyes and came to senses watching the ceiling above me.

I immediately got up and my head ached making me to groaned and than I scanned the entire area. I was in the same room as yesterday, laying in the soft bed but why I wasn't in that storage room.? I remembered how cruelly he put me there and let me alone to die mercilessly..
I even remembered my body started giving up than how I was here.? I again looked the entire room and saw the sun was gleaming beautifully means the heart drenching night got over with and I survived but how..? I was dying.

I removed the duvet from my body and saw my knees and ankle were completely treated and they almost healed too but my body was stinging.. Like my body parts were jammed for a while..

But still how and why..? I closed my eyes and tried to remember what exactly happened but got halted when I found the door to opened and than that girl Irina walked in with a little surprising smile on her face.

"Heaven you wake up.. ? How are you feeling now..? " She stated and walked towards me and tried to check my forehead but I flinched because I still didn't trust any of them and after what happened last night I would never going to trust any of them ever.

I saw her smile to dropped watching me backing away and to be honest I felt a little bad because she seemed genuine to me .

"Heaven I told you I would never hurt you.. Trust me.. "

"But you never stopped him from hurting me.. " I retorted back this time because it was too much and now crossing every level of my patience.

And watching her expression I could say that my words hurted her and made her guilty too. But she should be so did every one else because nobody helped me, nobody stood against that monster and stopped him from doing that inhuman act.

"What happen..? Why are you keeping quiet now. ? Or you too don't find necessary to answer my questions like him after caging me here and making my life hell..? "

My question caught her off guard because she hung her head low and than sighed heavily.
I tried to get up and to my luck this time I got successful because with a little pain I was able to stand on my legs and they were not hurting that much but my entire body was weak, I could feel that.

I looked at her hanging head and I knew may be it was not her fault but she was not completely innocent too. She knew it how cruel that monster was but was still following his order like a blind disciple of his, may be he forced her to be like that.. That psycho human could do anything.