Chapter 27

Brooke's Suit🔝

"Brooke" I heard my name being called. I was standing by the fountain, it was the early hours of the morning so still a little dark and slightly misty giving the world a mysterious feel around me. I was still in my long silk nightdress, dark grey with spaghetti straps, the v neckline leaving little to the imagination as I had no underwear on. I only had a shawl for warmth and my feet were bare. I hadn't expected to be interrupted. I turned to see Tate slowly walking towards me.

The moon was shining down through the clouds giving him an almost ethereal glow when it reached him. He really was handsome. His eyes pierced into mine showing vulnerability and desire. My stomach knotted with every step he took towards me. I had yet to answer him but I was still too mesmerised by his presence. His strong, dominating aura made my knees weak but protection radiated off him keeping me upright.

He was wearing black lounge pants that rested low on his hips and nothing else. His muscles on full display rippling as he moved. A feast for my eyes that I greedily drank from. In that moment I wanted him and I would have given him everything. He truly was breathtaking to behold and as he stalked towards me, butterflies erupting in the pit of my stomach, my nerves made themselves known.

His slow torturous steps finally stopped in front of me, our breath mingling on full display. I hadn't realised how cold it was until I saw the white evidence of our breath in front of us.

I tilted my neck up so I could continue gazing into his eyes, I couldn't blink, couldn't look away. I was trapped by the emotions on full display in his eyes as he was trapped in mine. His cold hand cupped my cheek making me shiver involuntarily, I'm not sure whether it was from the cold or the heat that was emanating off of him. "Brooke" he said again searching my face "Oh, Brooke" he sighed resting his forehead on mine, our noses touching whilst still caught in eachothers eyes.

His other hand came around me resting on my back and pulling my body into his, there was no space between us and I could feel the hardness of his body against mine. Instinctively I put my hand on his chest feeling his heart beating as erratically as mine was. His eyes closed and a groan escaped his lips making a strange sensation pool in my lower belly. I had never before felt anything like this and I didn't want it to stop. I slowly felt my way down each delicious muscle on his stomach leading to the distinct v line disappearing into his trousers and back up again following the trail I was making with my eyes but stopped when I heard his breath hitch. I tore my eyes from his body and looked back up at his face. His eyes were open watching me and he had a smile on his lips.

"My Brooke" he whispered then lent down and touched his lips to mine. The kiss was slow at first, gentle full of emotion and dare I say love, it quickly turned hungrier, full of passion and desire I moaned into the kiss and he took the opportunity to explore my mouth with his tongue. I didn't want it to end but at the same time I wanted more. There was a thirst in my belly that I didn't know how to quench and as I pulled away to breathe he kissed my neck, my jaw, wherever he could reach coming back to my lips and devouring me again.

He lifted me up so my legs were wrapped around his torso bunching my nightdress at my waist as he did so. His hands touching the bare skin of my thighs burned in an exhilarating way and as he turned and walked towards the house the thirst in my stomach turned into a savage fire. He didn't stop kissing me until we got to the bedroom and he laid me down on the bed.

Tate gently climbed on top of me, bearing all his weight on his arms and legs. He stroked my hair out of my face while I stared at his swollen lips wondering what on earth was going on but not daring to say a word to stop it. "You're so perfect, everything I could ever want, you're all I will ever want Brooke, I love you" he said just before crashing his lips onto mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me, I couldn't get enough of him.