Tangled

He was baffled by what he heard, Jin continued on the call 'Taehyung-ah, hello? I said TWO days! They are going with Plan B.' 

Is this the same man who was coughing and wheezing last night?

'What on earth are you talking about, Baby? You are not well!' he finally found his voice to interrupt Jin, who was now talking about his flight details. 
'Taehyungie, don't be an amateur, you know how production schedules are. Besides, as I told you last night, I was just exhausted, I am fine now!' his voice rambled high and fast. 

 Unconvinced, Tae wanted to do something. Kim Seokjin was being stubborn, as usual.
'I'll come with you. Wait..' he suggested and their manager was already texting someone. 

'V! Don't be stupid! This is not the first time! Am I a baby?!' Jin's voice was tight, and a growl, something did not feel right, why was he so agitated? 

'Jin-ah... listen to me, call PD-nim, postpone the shoot, he listens to you-'
'Taehyung...' Jin's exasperated sigh conveyed the limits he was testing.
'Baby, please rest for a few days, you will be alone and sick-'
'Tae....' he knew this tone 'Voo?' the one that pacified Tae immediately  'Trust me, I am better than yesterday. You know I would have barged into PD-nim's office otherwise, right? I wish you could come too, baby, but I also want to hear the new sketch quickly' his words felt trustworthy now. Sparking a motivation that only Jin could, when he auditioned for acting, for his first song, and for the release of his first OST, he was always beside him. 
'Alright' breathing out a deep sigh, nobody can win against him 'Promise me you will be careful!' he heard the laughter that gave him joy, but he was trying to stay serious 'Don't laugh! Promise me! Otherwise, you can't leave.' and Jin only laughed harder, 

'What will you do, Voo? I am already boarding the flight.' It tickled Tae's bone, this bantering. 

'I will punish you when you return' he threatened. Two can play this game, he could almost feel Jin bite his lips in anticipation. 

'OKAY, I am scared' Jin replied. Tae was smug but maintained his tone. 

'Good.' his submission was such a turn-on, but he would be gone.  'Promise me you will not overwork your ass off. Eat well, and remind Sejin Hyung of your allergies and breaks. Jin sounded off when he replied 'I promise' to cut him off, but he had more to say, 'I am not done....' but the call got cut off midsentence, probably to take off. He panicked realizing something important was left out but was replaced with content, smiling at the words on his screen 'Love you Voo!'

He had been a wreck since. Two days felt endless for the first time. As a professional, he understood calls were tricky to be answered on a set but as a boyfriend, he wondered who doesn't call back immediately. Hearing his drowsy voice in the middle of the night melted his heart though. For enduring the illness alone solely for work, he wanted to pamper his baby. He recounted the mental note, peonies ready, chocolates and wine in the fridge, and fresh bedsheet on. His cheeks felt hot at the thought of their bed, blood rushed under his skin reminiscing their nights together after overseas trips. The memories of one such streamy night in Malta made him squirm on the couch, trying to control Junior from building anticipation.

'What time is Jin Hyung returning today?' Yoongi must have noticed it, his face had amusement written all over.

'Uhm... Yes, later in the evening' he stood up to distract himself from the heat rushing under his collar now.
'last I heard his shoot had been relocated last minute' Tae nodded, pacing around the room with the smallest movements, hoping nobody caught up on it, cursing the tightening of his pants.
'the whims of directors will be the death of us artists' but Yoongi's eyes were following him 'Namjoon must have given a piece of his mind' The back of his neck felt ice-cold at that moment. 'Why would Joon Hyung do that?' Yoongi turned around, his eyes portraying the surprise. 'You didn't know?' with great difficulty Tar shook his head ' Namjoon is with Jin hyung' What the fuck! When did this happen? Jin didn't say anything? What were they doing together?

'Yes, Namjoon had some work with a producer in Tokyo, so they went together' Yoongi's voice echoed between in his thoughts, answering his questions. said matter-of-factly. 'Don't tell me you are jealous?' he teased Tae, he had been glued to the spot for more than a minute abruptly.
'No No, absolutely not' his head shaking in its volatility, quickly walking away from the eagle's gaze 'I am glad they went together, Jin was not feeling well' the new stylist remained wide-eyed 'I meant Jin Hyung' he offered her a nervous smile.

'Namjoon must have taken GOOD care of him' Yoongi knew how to press his buttons, teasing him with a poker face while their stylist adjusted his jacket.

'Hmm' Taehyung sighed, he should feel better that someone was there for Jin. But somehow he didn't. His excitement was slightly misplaced now.

It was late, he felt arms crawling around his waist were his, a mixture of soju and his musky scent made his core rumble again, and he couldn't hold his shield of frustration up. The bony fingers were working on his buttons now as his lips trailed along his nave sending shivers down his spine. He could melt under his touch, but he masked it under a frown for disturbing his sleep.

 'You are late' Their desires aligned perfectly but he wanted answers before proceeding, but Jin was making it so difficult, his thumbs pressing into his waist pulling him closer. He had stayed up just when Sejin Hyung texted him the flight had been delayed. But his frustration pent up when Sejin Hyung answered his call, he had already left Jin at the apartment. But Jin would not answer his calls, he rubbished the styling that took hours to ready. The dire need to see Jin and build testing limits, he took off his jacket and tossed on the couch, Jin would hate this, let him hate, he needs to learn not to ignore me.  He stopped pacing when exhaustion from a long shoot took over him, but he wanted to give him a piece of his mind, his plan for a romantic date night was destroyed. I will just lay down, not sleep, crumpling the outfit that Jin loved, black silk shirt and black dress pants,  the things I want to do to you Voo he would whisper in a busy room, making it so hard for him. But he wanted to stay angry, the flowers had wilted, the wine warm and pasta soggy, all because of this man, currently making his core rumble in desire with the constant friction of his hardness against his back. 'Sorry, baby' he slurred, tongue drawing lines along his jaw. 

'You are drunk' Surprised at his own words, he turned to meet hooded eyes, the beautiful ones he had missed. Jin took the chance to take off his shirt and lean in for a kiss, but Tae held him by the jaw to take a proper look, worry crossed his mind, Jin had a higher capacity, in fact highest amongst them. But he was gone right now, how much did he drink to get this drunk? He was sick just two days ago! 

'I want you, Voo' he growled in Tae's ear, unhanding his jaw with a force to pin hands over his head, straddling him. Taehyung felt so weak for desire, that he arched forward when their kiss drew a groan out of him. 'I missed you so much, baby'