Bliss

Author's pov

Jin squirmed when Taehyung's hand traveled lower, resting on top of his hardness. Junior bounced to attention making Taehyung smug against his lips. He grew impatient and hungrier, wanting more, Taehyung grabbed his throat to kiss him harder The kiss was raw, demanding, and rough, Taehyung delved deep into Jin's mouth, tasting every inch of his mouth. Jin whined with the Taehyung moving closer, his hard dick resting on top of Jin's clothed one. He bit into Taehyung's lip, demanding more. And Taehyung gave him, thrusting his hip in a slight movement, he was smug with the reaction he earned. He pulled away from the kiss to groan, but Taehyung was not in the mood for it.  Jin gasped when his nipple rolled between his thumb and Taehyung suckled a spot under his ear, he tried to wiggle out of the punishing sensation. The bar stool creaked beneath them, but neither of the cared. Jin threw his head back to moan when Taehyung's mouth suckled his adam's apple while tending to the other nipple. He wanted more. 

'Mmmm-Bedroom-now' Jin mumbled, tightening his grip on Taehyung's thigh, picking them both up. Taehyung latched onto his mouth, this kiss was messy, all tongue, he didn't even realize it the moment his back hit the mattress. Jin's shirt was gone and his palm rubbed against Taehyung's member, feeling him grow harder and restrained in the pants. But Before Jin could move, Taehyung flipped them and climbed on top of him pulling his shirt over his head. t was the same look, a hungry one in Jin's eyes. Taehyung was smug, 'Like what you see, baby?' he suggested, urging Jin's palm to explore his body. The lusty gaze bore holes in his skin, as did his fingers, rolling one of his nubs to grow perky. 'I'll give so much more than this, darling.' He whispered, before pouncing back on his swollen lips, traveling lower to roll one of his nubs under his tongue. Jin gasped when his pants came undone and his hands grabbed his hard-on. 'Tae...' he mumbled, Taehyung enjoyed the trembling in his core, and he stopped to drink this view. His eyes drooped with desire, drooling at the contact and he squirmed when Taehyung increased the speed, pumping him faster. Jin pulled to moan on his lips when he rubbed against his slit. He kissed his way down to take him in his mouth, and the first moan made Taehyung shudder in desire. He placed commanding palms on Jin's squirming waist, taking him deeper and faster. He watched Jin throw his head back into the pillow when his thumb caressed his perineum, Taehyung widened his legs more. Jin knew where this was headed and complied by raising his hips a bit and then arched his back with a loud moan, making Taehyung's insides squirm. His fingers dove deeper inside his hole demanding more of that sound. But Jin was dry and that torture only made him want more, he arched forward, squirming some more. Taehyung suckled his dick deep in his throat, his signature move while his fingers increased their pace. 'Fuck, baby...' he came deep into Taehyung's mouth, holding his head in place with his nails digging into his hair. Taehyung's member twitched in an utter desire to see the sight. His beloved was satisfied, back arched and lips a tight o while his dick throbbed deep in his throat. 

Taehyung smirked coming back to his face, kissing his flushed nose, and caressing his lips, he captured his lips in his own in a passionate kiss. Jin tasted himself on Taehyung's tongue, his member growing hard again. Taehyung grabbed the lube to rim his hole this time. Two of his fingers slipped in easily as he feasted on Jin's lips. With the third finger Jin pulled out of the kiss, he was growing insane with the constant desire, and the fourth one made him whimper. 'Ah... fuck baby, please!' he begged Taehyung, looking at him so ardently that Taehyung made his way down. 'FUCK Taehyung!' Jin screamed to feel his tongue dive deep into the hole.  Taehyung tasted Jin and the lube, loving the way he grew harder again. He dove his tongue deep into his hole, pulling him closer by the waist. Jin dug his head deeper into the pillow, growing madder in desire, his hands bunched up the sheets moaning lewdly. Taehyung's member twitched with desire, now, there was only so much he could take. He pushed deep into Jin's hole with one shove, making him buckle with the weight. 'I want to fuck you till you pass out.' Taehyung whispered in his ear, it felt incredible to be inside him.

'Aahhh... Tae' Jin moaned making his partner greedier for him. He pulled out to the tip and pushed back deeper, making Jin buckle in a scream.
'Fuck! Jin, so hot, baby!' Taehyung groaned in his ear, biting his lobe.
'Aaah... Taehyung... Faster!' Jin moaned, picking up his waist to meet his thrusts. Their breaths were ragged and body sweaty in desire. Taehyung worshipped his body, fucking into him slowly and deeply.
'Fuck me faster!' Jin commanded, digging his nails into Taehyung's skin. This was enough for him to tighten his hold on Jin's waist and drill faster into him. The bed creaked under them.
'Aaah! Baby fuck me!' Jin howled when Taehyung pumped his dick. He came in his palm, clenching Taehyung's dick in his hole.
'Fucking shit, baby! Not so tight!' Taehyung groaned, slowing down his thrusts to watch his partner's eyes roll into his skull and body thrum in a release. He could not stop, it was a kink to fuck Jin while he was cumming. And it was only he made Kim Seokjin like that, he bit into Jin's collarbone, possessively.
'Fuck, baby! I want to cum deep inside you!' Taehyung whispered in his ear to make his spent dick hard again. He got on all his fours only to buckle forward with Taehyung's hard thrust.

'Sorry' Tae apologized wincing at his tightness, Jin motioned Tae to move. 'Ahhh, shit... Jin-aah... you make me feel so good.' Taehyung groaned.

'Aaaah fuck, Tae!' Jin screamed. Taehyung was ecstatic with every moan in his sweet voice, he was untethered and unbound, only with him. He held his waist closer, fucking him harder, he pulled out and drove in deep thrusts.  'Aaah... mmhhh baby! faster please' Jin demanded. And Taehyung snapped quickly. 

'There, aaaah there, fuck..right there...so good...SHIT!' Jin felt his lover rolling his hips to hit that sweet spot. Jin arched his back to Tae's neck, for a needy kiss, Tae kept angling his thrust hitting his sensitive spot every time.

'AAAH, FUCK.. shit Baby!'He screamed against his neck 'You will be the death of me....' he fell forward against the bed, clutching onto the headboard. Tae was stroking Jin's member and hitting his prostate with every thrust. 'So good..sooo good for me' was all Tae could say, he held onto the headboard with his other hand to thrust deeper and faster.

'I am going to cum, Tae...' Jin kept screaming his name, holding onto the bed for dear life as Tae was pushing Jin into the headboard with every thrust.

Taehyung felt Jin clenching him harder 'Aahh..cum for me, baby.'

It was like a command, Jin shuddered in his orgasm, and Tae bit into his shoulder as he came inside him, filling him up. Jin's head rolled into the pillow, toes curled up and arms fell to their side as he continued to convulse under him, his muscles twitching; mind blanked out, shooting cum onto the sheets. 'Shit' he managed to mumble through a gaping mouth, Tae, now breathing hard,  held him close, watching his lover ride his climax longer than him, with a smirk; he could grow hard again by this sight. After a while, Taehyung pulled out only for his cum to drip down Jin's thighs. He was growing hard again just by the sight of it.

'What was that?' Jin asked in a total daze, still catching his breath. 

'I asked you to trust me' Tae kissed his forehead gently 'I love you, my darling'

'Love you too' Jin wrapped his arms around him, throwing the soaked sheet on the floor, Tae rested his chin on Jin's chest caressing it, covering them with a blanket.

'That was top five' Tae commented listening to Jin's heartbeat; satiated.

'Top three' Jin huffed, 'I blanked out' proud of his lover, he bent forward to kiss him.

'And yet you are jealous of Namjoon' Jin teased him; he was actually surprised at how well Tae knew him.

'I am allowed to. Besides, nobody can take you from me after a session like that.' Taehyung responded, and his boxy smile made Jin soft.

After a few minutes, Jin freshened up and came back to bed. He cuddled into Tae's arms,  kissing his forehead and pulling him closer, but Jin had other intentions. 'I want it again' he whispered in Tae's ear before engulfing his lips and straddling him.