14. Controlling Herself

And once again sorry for late update! I am really sorry! I don't know what happened to me nowadays that I am just getting bad on giving updates! I have totally forget about this book of mine once again but today someone messaged me for update and I just went like ohh shit i completely forgot this book! After reading last chapter once again and comments, I was like me is mad doing this to you all! But from now today onwards I will manage everything properly and will give you an update! So now go and read previous two chapters for getting back on the track, Lovelies!

I said too much so lets start now before you all get bore!

Vaish is just staring Avneet and Avneet is just looking at one tall tree without blinking as if she is thinking something deeply, and the truth is she is! She is thinking a lot today! The silence between them is just creating tones of questions in the air for both Vaish and Readers!

Suddenly, vaish decided to call her out as the things between them are getting little awkward, atleast for her as she just know avneet as strong and bold girl with sass in her ass but today what she witnessed in front of her eyes surely changed her whole point of view over the strong and bold girl of the college.

So to start it calmly, vaish took a deep breathe and held Avneet's hand in hers and said, "Avneet, I am Vaishnavi rao! We are from same college, I know that you don't know me but I know you a bit so trust me you can share whatever you want with me!" And listening to those kind and sweet words of vaish, Avneet came back from her ongoing thoughts. Avneet looked at vaish with teary eyes and then her eyes saw their hands. The love and care she saw made her weak but being strong She is controlling herself from spilling all the beans of her life.

And on other side, vaish is looking at her with a small smile with teary eyes as if waiting for her to say something but her hopes for this are not gonna come true this soon as Avneet is strong enough to handle herself and all of a sudden avneet can't breakdown in front of a person who is all way unknown to her though the person seems sweet and kind.

Avneet closed her eyes just to take back all those painful tears inside her, she cleared her throat before opening her eyes and said, "Thank you Miss Vaishnavi, But I am sorry I can't share everything to you as you are unknown to me though I am known to you! I hope you understand me Miss, and thank you for your care and kindness!" Avneet said while making a strong eye contact with vaish. She smiled at the end and tap on vaish's hands before leaving them.

Vaish smiled at her and let her go as she got that Avneet requires time for being friendly with her.

And Avneet turned moving inside the hospital as she can't forget what sid did for her though her pains are more and more. She went towards OT and saw doctor talking with one boy. She went towards them.

Doctor saw her and said, "Look Mr. Nigam, this girl brought your brother here!" He said to Abhi while pointing out Avneet who is standing behind him. Avneet listened to him and smiled weakly.

Abhi turned around and saw Avneet. He got shock seeing her because he never thought that she would be the one who brought his brother here.

He smiled with teary eyes looking at her. He held her hands in his while making a direct eye contact with her and said, "Thank You so much Avneet! Thank you soo much for bringing him here!" And with this he broke down because he dont have strength to give one long thank you speech seeing his brother in this state of life.

And some tears rolled down Avneet's cheeks and she hugged abhi, giving him one shoulder to cry because she knows how it feels seeing someone close to your heart in this state and it would be more tough if you can't find one shoulder to cry your heart out at that time.

Let's end it here today, Lovelies! I hope you liked this chapter! And yeah next update would be quick one so don't worry and this time I am sure peeps! And yeah do tell me that did I wrote it nicely or not? Did I succeed in making you all feel it or not? Asking as wrote emotional scenes after a long time in smooth way. Do shower your love by commenting and voting because I am watching you all, haha! Ok so will meet soon and before leaving do drop your views, pretty plz!