17. Motherly Care

Suddenly Avneet's phone rang, showing caller id- Jai!

Avneet excused herself and went out of the room to receive the call. She received the call and started explaining everything to jai.

Meanwhile with abhinavi and sid, abhi decided to call vibha and inform her about sid! He called her and told her everything. She got worried for her son and started asking questions to abhi and abhi told her that sid is fine now so no need of worrying. He calmed her and even sid talked with her but being mother she wants to see her child so she told them that she is coming their with Reem. And they both let her come because they know that it is useless to argue on this topic with her.

Meanwhile with jaineet, Jai too decided to come there and thank them. And he is also angry with his sister for being careless. And Avneet let him come. After ending the call, she went inside sid's room and saw them talking. She went near them awkwardly because now she don't know what to say.

She stood their silently and they understood her situation. Abhi eyed vaish to start talking with her and vaish understood. Vaish went near avneet and said, "Hey Avneet, just take a chill pill, We can talk with eachother!" She said this at which abhi smacked his forehead and sid giggled seeing them. And Avneet smiled looking at them.

Vaish saw sidshek and asked, "What? You only said to talk with her, so I did!" She said to abhi and abhi nodded his head in disbelief and said, "Nothing, you leave all this and sit here! I will handle it!" He said this and went near avneet and said, "Myself Abhishek Nigam, Miss Kaur!" He said while introducing himself to avneet while forwarding his hand for handshake. Avneet smiled at him and accepted his hand saying, "Myself Avneet Kaur, and you can call me Avneet!" She said to him and abhi smiled saying, "I would like to call you Avneetayyy, if you don't mind?" And avneet nodded in no!

And listening to all this boring talks vaish rolled her eyes and said, "Wow Mr. Nigam just wow! How boring you are! Your intro is broing like you, huh!" And hearing to all this sidneet laughed at them and abhi rolled his eyes ignoring vaish!

Suddenly Vibha and Reem barged in the room! Both were worried for sid and it is clearly visible on their face. All saw them and Vibha ran towards sid followed by reem!

Vibha sat beside him and took his hand in her and kissed it multiple times while crying! Vibha hugged his hand and said, "You should be careful na!" And this motherly care made her worried but sidshek made her understand everything and she calmed herself assuring that her son is safe now.

And Reem is with vaish, hugging her and crying silently! And vaish is calming her!

And Avneet who is seeing all this made her feel lonely. She saw vibha's care towards sid and got emotional as after her parents left she craved for this care and love which she didn't got but she surely gave it to her little brother being an elder sister.

Suddenly there moment broke listening to one knock on the door. Abhi said come in and it was jai. Jai came in and hugged avneet first. She hugged him back and rubbed his back while controlling on her tears.

Jai broke the hug and went near sid and said, "Thank you for saving my di!" He said with teary eyes and sid smiled saying, "No need brother!" And vibha rubbed jai's back to calm him because it is clearly visible how much he wants to cry.

Suddenly nurse barged in the room and saw everyone around sid and said, "You all plz leave patient! Doctor is coming for some check ups!" She said this and everyone left the room!

As soon as they went out vibha asked abhi, "She is Avneet, right?" And abhi nodded in yes! Vibha went near avneet while everyone stood their looking at her actions.

Let's end it here today, Lovelies! I hope you liked this chapter! There were just family moments nothing much! And now let's see how vibha will behave with avneet! Will catch you all soon, and before leaving don't forget to tap on that vote button and also drop down your views over this chapter in comment section! Byeeee❤