21. Scared

In college

All are present except sidshek, reem and jaineet! Vaish who was waiting impatiently for them said, "Yaar, How the hell on this earth this siblings are not present yet? Where they died?" She asked while getting angry because they all are waiting for them from past 20 minutes but still they are not present.

As lectures are going to start in 10 minutes they are getting mad on them. Not only vaish but all! Suddenly one car came and sidreem came out of it! Abhi went to park car meanwhile sidreem went towards all.

They saw their angry faces and smiled nervously. Vaish who was going to blast saw abhi coming and went towards him saying, "Don't you know what is the time? Haan? Are you going to use this watch (showing him his wrist watch) or not?" And before she can speak more, abhi peaked her lips and went away! Vaish stood their in shock! Everyone saw them and smirked! Abhi ignored their weird faces and went towards class but he noticed that jaineet are still not present.

Abhi who was going towards class stopped and asked ari, "Are they gonna come or not?" And she just shrugged off her shoulder telling she don't know. Abhi sighed and take out his phone to call avneet but vaish who came back from shock after sid's shout said, "Both are not picking our calls!" She said in bored tone!

And once again one car came! From which jai came out and avneet went to park the car. Jai saw them and came towards them. He was looking little pissed off! Reem saw him and went towards him and said, "Good Morning Jaiju!" She said while hugging him with a smile! Jai smiled a little and hugged her back saying, " Good Morning Reemie!" And they broke the hug. Soon Avneet came and smiled seeing them. She went near jai and said, "Good Morning Reem!"

Reem smiled wishing her back. Jai who heard her voice just went away from their. All noticed this and looked at avneet asking though eyes that what happened but avneet shooked her head in disbelief! Reemneet went towards group and avneet said, "Sorry for being late, now lets go for class!" She said and jai rolled his eyes saying, "If you have answered my question then we would not be late!" And saying this jai went away! All looked at avneet for explanation but she said, "He will be ok in sometime! For now lets go for class!" She assured them and all made heir way towards their class!

Sidneet, Fainat and arily have same class! Fainat and arily are sitting together and sidneet together. Sid who was sitting beside avneet, kept his hand on her shoulder and asked, "Anything serious?" And she just smiled saying, "Nothing! He is just angry with me for small reason!" And sid replied, "What is the reason?" And Avneet's smile fade away! Sid noticed it and said, "It's ok! If you want time to share then take it!" And she gave him small smile!

Soon lecturer came and started his lecture! All were concentrating on lecture but sid is noticing Avneet's behavior more and meanwhile avneet is thinking something deep!

Avneet's pov

He is sweet and kind! He even understands me! Infact everyone on group understands me well! And I know that my heart have feelings for sid but I can't let those feelings grow more because neither he loves me nor he is gonna accept me listening my past! And tbh I too think that my parents died because of me! Infact everyone thinks this. I have not shared about our parents death with jai because I feel like he will also leave me like others but I live this life for him only so how I can see him hating me though I didn't did anything! And today in morning while having breakfast he asked me

In morning while having their breakfast

Jai: Dii, How our parents died?

He asked avneet with serious looks and avneet who was eating her food just stopped eating listening to his question.

Avneet: Jai, Complete your breakfast! We are getting late!

She said and started eating while praying in mind, "God plzzzz not now! I am not prepared!"

But I guess God wants that truth should come out today only, so jai said, "Don't change topic! Answer me! You said na that when I will be 18 old you will tell me and Diii, I am 18 old now so tell me! I too have right to know about them because they are my parents too!" He said and avneet ignored him and completed her breakfast which made jai frustrated! Jai too complete his breakfast and left the dinning area! Avneet took his plate and kept it in sink! Taking some soap she washed them along with some other utensils! Soon they left for college but no one spoke a single word in the car!

I am sorry jai, I know that you too have right to know about our parents but you know what, Your Diii is just scared loosing her only brother! But I promise jai, I will tell you everything before dieing, so don't worry!

Avneet's pov ends

And remembering all this her eyes got moist! If she blinked them then all the tears will flow out! Sid noticed those tears and thought, "This might be big! And maybe related to their parents because I  know that Jai dont know about their parents death as reem once asked him that how they died and he was just blank which told that he is unaware of it! And I guess Jai asked her same question and she didn't answered him which made him angry! Don't worry Avu, I will try to talk with jai!" He smiled at avneet!

Soon lecture ended and all made their way out of the class!

Let's end it here today, Lovelies! I hope you liked this chapter! And now you got to know that avneet too have feelings but she is hiding because of her past! So let's see what will happen ahead! Will catch you soon but before leaving you all dont forget to tap on that star and commenting your views over this chapter, Byeeee!!