22. Jijuu

In canteen

All are sitting on one table! Sid is sitting between Jaineet! Jai is totally ignoring avneet and talking with reem about some project! All are noticing this and even reem! Reem tried to stop their project talks but jai is not ready to stop as he knows that if he stopped then he have to find another reason to avoid avneet!

After sometime, sid got frustrated with their talks but controlled himself from shouting on jai and said, "Guys, give me order, I will place it!" And everyone said their! After telling jai looked at sid and said, "should I help you?" And sid nodded in yes as sid got the chance to talk with jai in alone.

Both stood up and went towards counter! They gave the order! Sid saw that jai was going to his one friend so he held his wrist and said, "Jai, come with me!" And jai looked at sid with confusion but still went with him! They stood little far from counter where people are not passing much.

Jai: what happened sid?

He asked him and sid said, "Jai, look I know that something happened between you and avu!" And before he can say further, jai said, " Come on don't take your love's side!" And listening word love, sid got shock! Jai saw him and rolled his eyes saying, "Come on bro, I know that you love my sis from long time but still don't have the courage to tell her that you love her!" And this statement made sid more shock. Sid is standing their speechless with shocked expression and jai is getting irritate with this so he said, "huhhh, stop making this idiotic face! And better explain your love to answer my question!" And saying this he started walking away.

Here sid is just shock that how jai got to know that he loves avneet! Suddenly sm1 bumped with sid which brought sid out of his shock. Sm1 said sorry to sid and went away.

Sid saw jai on counter taking order. He went towards him and helped him. Before sid can say anything, jai said, "Bro, propose dii! She too loves you!" And with this jai started walking towards their table, leaving sid completely in shock.

Sid shook his head vigorously to digest everything. He quickly went behind jai and asked him, "How you can say this?" He asked with excitement and confusion. Jai said, "Meet me in parking area after college!" And they reached near table.

They placed it on table and everyone took their food. Sid looked at jai and said ok through eyes. Sid looked at avneet who is drinking coffee. He stared her through the corner of his eyes, while drinking his chocolate shake.

Sid in mind, "She too loves me? And how jai got to know about my feelings? Are my feelings shown to everyone? Then why avneet can't see it? Is she blind or what yaar? If she loves me then she should propose me! Or atleast share with me that she loves me! Huhhhh what rubbish I am thinking. Why she will share to me that she loves me? I am only idiot! But she should atleast propose me, huhhhh not again! Think from her side Sid! Come on, you should think from her mind not your mind! Yeah but I will think after talking with jai!"

And soon the bell rang. Everyone went for next class. After college, In parking area, Sid is standing near their car waiting for jai. Jai came their as sid texted him. Sid saw jai running towards him.

Jai came near sid while panting. Jai took deep breathe and sid gave him water to drink. Jai took it and drank it. Jai came running as he have to say everything quickly before everyone comes. After giving bottle back to sid, jai said, "Look, Dii too loves you and I know this because I can see love in her eyes for you." And sid said, "Are you sure?" And jai placed his hand on his shoulder and said, "Bro, She smiles genuinely around you and I have seen her smiling while looking at you! Not once but many times. And I know that Diii is hiding something from me which is related to our parents."

And listening to this sid asked him, "Then understand your dii, na! Why you are hurting her by ignoring her?" And jai said, " I just want her to share that with me! She promised me that she will share when I will be 18. Soo she should! And She will never say untill I force her to say!" He said this and looked away! Sid sighed explaining him, "Look jai, she will share but if you will behave like this then she will not for sure! Because as much as I know her she only have you as family member so she don't want to lose you in her life! After uncle aunty, you are only their for her. And you also know that she is living this life just for you!" Jai looked at sid with moist eyes.

Sid hugged him and jai cried saying, "Then why dii is hiding it from me? She should share with me! I will understand her but she never do that! She dont know that I am looking like a fool who don't know how his parents died?" Sid rubbed his back to calm him and broke the hug! Sid wiped off his tears and said while holding his shoulder, "She might be scared losing you if she told about your parents death! And you only said na, that you will understand her?" Sid asked jai while raising his eyebrows and jai nodded in yes.

Sid: Then why you are behaving like this? If you will ignore her and talk rudely with her then she will be more scared of losing you because jaiju, You are giving her hint that the thing from which she is scared will come true if she shared it with you!

And this made jai realize how stupid he acted being grown up. He stood their quiet feeling guilty for ignoring his dii!

Sid saw that he is realizing his mistake so he said, "Look dont be much guilty! Go and say sorry to your dii! She will forgive you being an elder sis!" He tried to make him understand it properly and jai got that too. He nodded in yes. Sid smiled at him and said, "Talk nicely with her then she will share with you! Try to ask her that why she is not sharing! Okay?" And jai just nodded in yes!

Sid smiled at him and patted his cheek saying, "Good boy!" And jai hugged him saying thank you! They broke the hug and jai said, "You are perfect for dii! You understand her well! So jijuuu propose my dii quickly!" And saying this jai ran away from their. Sid blushed hardcore listening to jijuu!

Sid: She too loves me! And I too love her!

He whispered to himself while blushing seeing the ground.

Let's end it here today, Lovelies! I hope you liked thia chapter! You can freely point out my mistakes and can ask me any questions related to this chapter! And sorry for late update but will give regular updates in next week because I have got one mini diwali vacation from all classes! And before leaving, Tap on that star button and dont forget to drop your views over this chapter, byeee!