Epilogue

Dear Soul,

Today, I thought that I will lose you forever. I thought that you love sm1 else and you have lost the contact with him. So let me tell you why I thought this. So I am observing you from 2 days that you sit in garden and stare at roses. At first I thought that you stare like this only but later on I observed that you only stare those roses. Then my find started thinking that roses means love and you love sm1 else and seeing those roses you miss him. I know I know that I am stupid here, but you know I literally felt for a moment that I will lose my untold love today. I talked with Jan and cried hugging her. I shared everything with her and I even told her that if you are loving sm1 else and lost the contact with him, then I will help you to find him because your happiness is my happiness. Jan appreciated my decision but you know it is hard to do this. That time I realised how it is hard to be the part of love triangle. But one day you mumbled seeing those roses that you miss your dad a lot. You even said that you remembered how your dad use to bring roses for you because you love them a lot. And listening to your words I got relief. And I got happy that I can still be your lover. And I know that I overthink but let me tell you that the day I felt in love with your soul, I started overthinking about everything related to you, because I love you and cant afford to lose you.

That's it for today!

Date: 23rd February, 2021

And the girl closed the book with teary eyes. And you all know who is the girl. The girl is Avneet Nigam. Yes, Nigam as she married sid two years ago, after their graduation.

Suddenly sm1 wiped off her tears. She looked up and saw her mom, means Vibha!

Vibha smiled at her and said, "Come on Avu, Don't cry this much! If you will cry reading it always, then I will not allow you to read!" She said with fake angry face. Avneet quickly wiped off her tears and said, "No no no, I will not cry!" She said and vibha chuckled saying, "I know you will cry! And I also want to know that what this idiot son of mine have wrote that you cry daily reading it?" She asked and Avneet replied, "Not idiot, mom! He is so kind and understanding!" She said with a smile and vibha smiled at her.

Suddenly they heard one shout, "Mumma Avneet, where are you?" They recognize the voice and vibha said, "Naam liya aur shaitan hazir!" She said and both chuckled going down.

They went down and saw him with one file in his hand. They passed him confused look. Sid saw them and ran towards them. He quickly hugged them together with excitement dropping down from his face.

Both hugged him back and vibha asked, "What happen?" And from back abhinavi entered the house. They both were also smiling. Sid broke the hug and said, "Mummaa Dada and I bought new home for us! Mumma you know this is our first house on our income!" He said while smiling widely because his dream of making his own house came true. Sid bend down and took blessings from vibha.

Avu hugged him and congratulated him. Sid kissed her hairs in response. Sid opened the file in which the papers of new house are their. He took out the pen and gave to vibha saying, "Mumma sign it!" He said and vibha made one confuse look. Avneet smiled reading his mind. Avneet took the papers and pen from sid and said, " Mom, sign them. He bought on your name!" She smiled saying it because she feels proud on sid doing this. Because no matter how much old we get, we should never forget that whatever we are today is because of our parents so when we do something big, then we should not forget them as they come first because they are the reason behind our success.

Vibha got emotional seeing them. Abhinavi smiled at her and said, "Mom, sign them fast!" They said and took blessings from vibha. And avneet also bend down and touched her feet. Vibha smiled hugging them. They hugged her back.

Vibha is speechless seeing them and proud at the same time. She signed on the papers and from other side, Jaireem came running inside the house. They both were also happy. Both entered and first took blessing from vibha and hugged her shouting, "We are graduated, mom!" They shouted in excitement and vibha shouted back, "Don't shout in my ears!" And they broke the hug saying sorry with puppy face. Vibha rubbed her ears and others laughed.

Jaireem finally graduated and they are happy because now they can also marry eachother. All know why they are happy. All teased them and they both ignore their teasing and later abhi shared about new house. They got happy and congratulated all.

Jai live with nigams only because vibha wants him to live with them as he will be alone. And Avneet is feeling so blessed having her as her mother-in-law.

They lived happily with eachother in their new house.

The End

And here I end it finally! I hope you liked the epilogue. And thank you for all those sweet comments on previous chapter. I am happy that you all poved this book by your heart. I will miss comments on this one for sure. Byeee and dont forget to vote on this chapter for last time.