6. Dear Soul

Hello everyone!

As requests are coming for this one so i am continuing this book!

But i want response!

Kindly read previous chapter once again for getting everything!

Lets start

Faisu left from the garden leaving sid alone in the search of jannat. Meanwhile sid just sat and thought not to write his diary here as sm1 can come and caught him so continued staring his girl, When suddenly he saw her lost in her thoughts that she was going to trip on one stone and sid saw this.

Sid: she will fall!

He said while looking at her and then bhummppp, she tripped on it and fall on the ground on her knees

Sid: ohohoo baby girl be careful! Now get up

Avi just nodded her head in no looking at the ground and stood up.

Sid: why her mood is off making everyone's mood?

He said with a confuse expressions. And avneet left from their leaving one more mystery behind for sid to solve it. Sid was just thinking that what happened to her all of a sudden. Then he left for his class and in whole class the naughty moody AK turned into silent bored Avneet. Sid is just noticing her facial expressions in whole lecture.

Like this they attented their other lectures also and in whole sid is noticing avi's behaviour. After this all left for their respective homes.

At nigams house

Sid went in his room and threw his bag on the bed and left for bathroom. He came out after getting fresh and took out the Diary from his bag.

He took one pen and noted what he discover about his girl.

Dear Soul,

Today i noticed two things in you. So lets start with first thing.

First: My Sassy Hot AK

I gave you this name today in first lecture as you were being so much naughty with your partner in crime which is none other than Arishfa. You both pranked that sir which was hilarious. (Check Naughty Girl part for the prank) You saved us from that boring lecture which was actually sleeping period. Lol! And then you gave your hot looks in the canteen by saving that girl from getting bullied. Ahh that smirk still kills me. That playful smiles and that daring chocolate brown eyes of yours almost killed me today. How you manage to be so much hot and cute at the same time baby girl? Like the part when you were showing that Rehaan the fake sympathy at that time you were so cute and at very next moment Hot and Bold AK. And i really liked the way you teached that Rehaan one sweet lesson. You were fucking badass at that time. (For this check Sassy and Hot AK part) and then the way you said that sir about him being late was just savage moment. And that #wewantjustice was so awesome man. (For this check #wewantjustice part) This was the first name for you!

Second: As always Mystery Girl as you left one more mystery behind your change in mood which i have to solve as you are my girl!

The way you behaved in garden was just shocking! Like first you were sitting on one bench and staring something and then started walking towards the class but in between you tripped on one stone. But the thing made me confuse is your head nod while seeing the ground. (For this scroll down little🤭) And i will find the reason super soon!

Ok so this was for today!

Date:- 1st February, 2021! (Corona nahi hai re baba)

Words count:- 654

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

I know little boring as i was in no mood for this one but i updated though i was going to do tomorrow!

What is new mystery for sid?

Will sid find it like other mysteries?

We will meet soon, bye!