18. Friends

As soon as they went out vibha asked abhi, "She is Avneet, right?" And abhi nodded in yes! Vibha went near avneet while everyone stood their looking at her actions.

She went near her and kept her hand on her cheek! And smiled saying

Vibha: Stay blessed and be careful, girl!

All smiled at her! And avneet just stood their controlling her pool of emotions! Today she is surely gonna mark this date as her favorite because she is so much overwhelmed by the love she got in just some hours! She is having so many emotions which she is hiding from all and always craved for some love and when she got she just remained silent because she went speechless seeing it!

Unknowingly some tears started flowing from her eyes! Vibha saw those tears and wiped off them! She higged her to calm her. Vibha rubbed her back giving her some sort of motherly love which she felt.

Avneet hugged her back completely controlling herself from breaking down because it is embarrassing for her! She smiled and broke the hug saying

Avneet: Thank You mam!

And vibha smiled saying

Vibha: Not mam, call me aunty!

Avneet smiled nodding her head. Soon doctor came out checking sid!

Doctor came near them and said

Doc: Everything is good! You can take him at home in evening after completing the formalities!

Abhi: Ok doctor, thank you!

And doctor went away from their! Reem hugged abhi and abhi higged reem back!

Reem: Thank god, bhai is fine!

And abhi patted her back giving her some sort of comfort and said

Abhi: He has too! And now don't fight with him for some days! Let him recover then you can fight with him!

He joked around and no one laughed at it! Because it's a bad one! (Actually author wrote it bad one😂)

Vaish: Bad one abhi!

And all laughed at him! Abhi rolled his eyes!

Avneet and jai stood their because they want to meet sid once again!

Soon one nurse came out of the room and said

Nurse: Two two can meet him!

And listening to her First vibha and reem went!

They both went inside and talked with sid!

Vibha: Your Avneet is standing outside waiting for you!

She teased him and reem smirked saying

Reem: Arey mom, now bhai will send us out and will tell to call her in! Haina bhai?

And sid blushed making them laugh on him.

Vibha stood up and kissed his forehead saying

Vibha: Stay blessed and healthy always!

Sid smiled at her!

Reem came and told

Reem: Get well soon because I need someone with whom I can fight!

Vibha chuckled listening to her and sid rolled his eyes!

Soon both left and abhinavi came to meet sid!

They talked with him and teased him. And now finally jaineet came to meet him!

Avneet just stood their silently but jai went and sat near him saying

Jai: Thank you bro for saving di! I am always gonna be thankful to you!

And sid smiled saying

Sid: Come on, now how many times you and your di will thank me for this! No need of it come on!

Sid looked at avneet and mumbled

Sid: As I can even die for her!

But jai heard him and got shock! He didn't reacted on his words because he knows that it will create a useless scene here!

Avneet came near sid gathering some courage and said

Avneet: I know that you know me siddharth! And thank you though you don't want to hear!

Sid smiled saying

Sid: Its all way ok! And would you mind being my friend?

He asked hesitantly but avneet smiled saying

Avneet: I am already your friend! We talked about this na!

And sid replied

Sid: Then dont thank me much! As I am your friend na!

And jai smiled at his reply! Avneet too smiled feeling something different!

Soon Jaineet left giving him time to take rest!

And abhi convinced all to go home as he is staying here with sid and will bring him back home around 8! At which all agreed and went! In parking lot

Vibha went to take out car and reem too went with her! And jai went to bring their car! Vaishneet are standing their waiting for them. Suddwnly vaish turned and held Avneet's hand and said

Vaishu: Avneet, be happy ok? And if you have any problem then you can share it with me! Now we are friends also so you can ok! I am not forcing you, I am just making you feel comfortable! So you can share with me whenever you want ok? And never think about dieing, because your brother surely needs you in his life!

Avneet smiled listening to her.

Avneet: I am sorry for that! And I will never think about it! And thank you!

She said and vaish smiled at her and soon they left for their respective homes. Vaish went with vibha and reem at their place!

That's it for today, Lovelies! I hope you liked this chapter! Do comment down your views over it and don't forget to vote! Will catch you soon, bye!