16. First Talk

They entered in room and saw sid unconscious while his head is wrapped with white cotton bandage and two more bandages around his right hand. Abhinavi quickly went near him and stood their. Abhi took sid's hand in his and kissed it multiple times while crying because he can't afford losing sid.

Vaishu rubbed his back and cried looking at sid. And avneet is just standing near door, looking at them. She is smiling seeing abhi's love towards sid. And her thoughts went away as sid opened his eyes.

Sid opened his eyes and saw abhinavi crying. Abhi saw sid and whispered, "Chotey!" And this word is carrying lots of emotions. Sid smiled at him with teary eyes. And before any emotional conversations take place here, Vaish diverted sid's mind by calling his love of life, "Sid, look who is here to meet you!" She said while bringing avneet near bed. Sid saw avneet and got shock. He remembered how she was walking on road and how he saved her. He never imagined in his whole life that he will talk with his love for first time in this state.

On other side, Avneet smiled and went near him and said, "I am sorry, all this happened because of me! And thank You for saving me!" And she ended her speech which was short because she dont have strength to say a long thank you lecture because her heart is overwhelmed by sidshek's actions. She is controlling her emotions and here sid just smiled saying, "It's ok and be careful next time!" He said while controlling his happiness that he talked with his love of life though the words they exchanged are less but both have different emotions which they are hiding from eachother. Sid is hiding his happiness and on other side Avneet is hiding her tears.

And before any silence took place, avneet said, "I will come asking doctor that when he will be discharged from here!" She said and went away giving some family time to them which they needed.

And as soon as she left sid just smiled widely. He really wants to jump and shout that he finally talked with his love but his bad luck he can't. Abhinavi who are understanding sid's level of happiness chuckled looking at his face.

And sid started saying, " Dada, I finally talked with her, omg I talked with her!" And his happiness is not even expressed a bit in his words because of the weakness he got. And he passed one sad yet funny comment, "But yaar, I thought that I will talk with her in best outfit but look I am talking to her in a hospital bed for first time!" And he pouted at which abhinavi laughed out loud.

Sid saw them laughing and rolled his eyes and soon he too laughed at his stupid fate which is doing unexpected things nowadays.

Soon Avneet came back with some medicines in her hand and saw them talking. All saw her and stopped talking. She passed them one smile. Avneet went near them and said, "I bought this medicines for him as doctor said and he will be discharged by night after some check ups." She completed and kept the packet of medicines on table.

Abhi said, "Thank you!" And she just smiled saying, "I should be thankful not you all! And if you all dont mind then I would like to ask for friendship from you all!" And she said while getting a bit nervous at the end.

Listening to this sid's happiness in on cloud 9th. Abhinavi who is looking at sid smiled and abhi said, "Why you wanna be our friend?" He asked Avneet while raising his eyebrows and sid just frowned at his dada's question because he should accept her friendship rather then questioning her.

Avneet gathered some courage to answer him, "Because you all are so good from your heart! You (while looking at abhi) didn't shouted on me for your brother's this state and you (while looking at sid directly in his eyes) saved me without caring for yourself. I really loved it. And I don't know how to explain it!" And she ended with a smile but she don't know that this three people know her very well.

Abhinavi and sid understood that she is just so much overwhelmed by their sweet and cute little actions. And before abhi can ask anything sid said, "We would love to be your friends! And no need of thanking me again and again!" At which abhi whispered which was audible to sidnavi, "because I love You and I can do anything for you!" He mimicked sid. Vaish giggled and sid controlled his blush. Avneet smiled at them and said, "Thank you!"

Let's end it here today, Lovelies! I hope you liked their first talks which were not that good but as per situation it will go like this only! And yeah sidneet scenes will increase as per their bond. And sorry for not updating yesterday. Will catch you soon and before leaving just tap on that star and do drop your views over this chapter in comment section.