20. Kissing

They reached home and took sid inside! They saw everyone waiting for him in hall! They brought sid inside and made him sit on couch!

And here comes fainat too with worried face! As they got to know about sid some hours ago by reem when jan called her! Suddenly Avneet's phone rang and she excused herself and made her way towards kitchen side! And here jai is also present!

And here Fainat came running and started asking, "Bawle you should be careful!" Said jan and followed by faisu, "He is an idiot, He is blind too!" He said and jan agreed saying, "come on faisu, he is blind for sure! Can't he see that huge car coming towards him?" She asked and faisu replied, "Ofcourse not! He is careless and blind!" And jan further said, "Blind in Avneet's thoughts!" And this shocked jai for sure! And everyone's eyes got wide open when they saw avneet standing behind jan probably hearing what she said!

And before Fainat spill all the beans, vaishu stood up from her place and quickly went towards jan and held her arm saying, "What a prank, Jannat?" She said while laughing. Jannat looked at her in bored tone but vaishu pinched her arm lightly eyeing her towards jai not avneet! And Jannat saw jai and quickly laughed in response saying, "Ufffff di, You caught my prank too yaar! I thought that I will give shock to you all but here you caught me!" She said while laughing and probably making a sad face but surely a fake one and sat beside sid!

Everyone understood the drama leaving avneet, yes Jai too got that this was drama! Avneet who had heard it just shrugged off her thoughts believing it as prank! She came forward and said, "Ummm Thank You once again siddharth! I know you told me not to thank you because we are friends now but still thank you!" She said with a small smile and jannat controlled her emotions listening we are friends now, but still she turned her face completely towards sid and gave him one mischievous look at which sid rolled his eyes and abhi controlled his laugh!

And sid ignored jannat saying, "No more thank You! And have a sit why you are standing?" And jannat whispered which got heard by abhi too, "Yes yes, dont stand my love! Your feets are soooo soft in front of this floor!" She teased him and abhi chuckled silently and sid rolled his eyes answering back, "Don't forget that I have your dancing pics with that rahul whom your lover hate!" He said while black mailing her but jannat replied, "Ohh that, don't worry about faisu! You can show him that because I already shared with him!" And sid frowned listening to it while abhi chuckled silently!

Jannat sat properly by taking support and said, "I am Boss, sid!" She smirked saying it!

And in all this friends talks, avneet has already took her sit beside vaish who is on opposite couch! And jai sat beside reem as faisu is sitting beside vibha!

Soon one servant came with snacks and placed it on table! They all had some snacks while having some chit chats! Vaishneet talking about Avneet's breakdown and vaish tried to explain her while avneet sat their listening to her words which were directly hitting her heart!

Faisu and vibha are talking about sid's accident and Avneet's presence! While sidshek and jannat are probably teasing eachother sitting on one couch!

And in all this jaireem started talking by introducing eachother! After some time abhi and jannat took sid in room telling vibha! And soon jaineet took their leave bidding bye to all! They thought to meet sid before leaving but abhi told that he is sleeping because of medicines so they left for their home!

And the time flew away making their friendship strong and bringing sid and avneet together!

After 3 months

In this 3 months jaireem confessed that they love eachother and told to everyone! Sidshek liked reem's choice and they don't have any problem with their relationship because they know how jai is!

And all are commited now! Arily, abhinavi, fainat and jaireem! It's just that our sidneet are still not commited!

Sid have fall for avneet more and he already find out about that rose mystery! And he still writes diary on avneet and no one is aware of this except abhi!

And with Avneet, she has started growing feelings for sid and she is aware of it but she is stopping herself from falling for him more because of her own reasons! She too have heart but she use brain more rather than heart! You can say that she thinks practically not emotionally but sometimes in life, heart decisions are better than brain one!

Anyways leave her mystery part because solving mysterious Avneet Kaur is Siddharth Nigam's job not ours!

Let's see what they are doing right now!

And in parking area of college two love birds are kissing eachother while standing behind one car! They both are so lost in the kiss that they forgot reality! Both are smooching eachother's lips while showing their love! One is deeply in love with another while one is growing those feelings but somewhere other one knows that his love loves him too but just hiding it! And their intimate kiss scene was broken because of lack of air!

Both aparted eachother's lips while breathing heavily! Girl looked at boy with shock! And boy stood their while staring the girl with no emotions! Girl lowered her head and shuttered a bit saying, "I ...I am sorry siddharth, I..I didn't did that!" And she ran away leaving sid alone!

Sid who was smiling seeing her run away said, "I know that you too Love me, Avu! Don't worry I will find out why you are running away from your feelings!" And with this sid went away from their!

*Splashhhhhh*

And here The Siddharth Nigam woke up with jerk because his beloved brother threw one whole bucket of water on him just to wake him up!

Sid wiped off his face and blinked his eyes multiple times and saw angry abhi standing their! And before he could say abhi said, "Can't you see that it is already 9 in the morning idiot! Just get up and be ready in 10 minutes!"

He shouted on him and here sid is thinking, "That was a dream? Wtf yaar, but it was so nice one!" And his chain of thoughts were broke by abhi saying, "Stop dreaming about Avneetyyy! She is your bff now!" And with this abhi went away making sid shock!

Sid: Wth, he can read my mind everytime!

And with this he went in bathroom to get ready for college!

That's it for today, Lovelies! I hope you liked this chapter! And that kissing scene was a dream of sid not reality😂 anyways if you have any questions then feel free to ask and don't forget to vote and comment down your views!