12. I should Die

Sid ran behind her and pushed her aside but it was a bit late for him as car just hit him and he fell on the ground in blood pool.

Avneet who just saw this got shock to the core as for her, sm1 saved her without thinking for himself. She got tears in her eyes seeing sid!

She went towards him and kept his head on her lap. Blood was flowing continuously without stopping. The people gathered around them and sm1 called ambulance. Soon ambulance came and they took sid, and with him avneet too went as for her, he did a big thing and obviously it is!

Avneet who was just staring sid with teary eyes said

Avneet: Why you did this?

She asked him while whispering. She held his hand and chanted thank you for multiple times.

Soon they reched hospital and sid was taken in OT.

Avneet was standing outside with her bag and also sid's bag.

After sometimes, she heard one ringtone.

She figured out that it was not hers, it was of sid's phone.

She took out his phone from his bag and saw the caller id: Dada

She received it with shakey hands and answered

Avneet: He..lllooo

She said in cracked voice, abhi on other side got confuse listening to the voice

Abhi: Can you give my brother's phone to him?

He asked her confused and she just replied truthfully in broken voice

Avneet: Heee... me...t with an accident! I am sorry

She said this and controlled herself from breaking more as she just remembered some past times witnessing this incident

Abhi on the other hand just got shock to the core, his vision got blurred due to tears but still he managed to ask where he is right now

Abhi: Where is he?

He almost broke down on the call and here already broken Avneet is not in a right state to answer him.

Both were crying on the call, suddenly one nurse saw avneet and took the phone from her hand and answered him

Nurse: You come to city hospital!

She said this and cut the call.

Nurse gave water to avneet but she just had one sip

Nurse: calm down, everything will be ok!

Suddenly doctor came out of the OT and said

Doc: Bring B negative blood quickly!

He said to the nurse and nurse ran from their towards blood bank and doc went inside the OT.

Avneet was just shocked to core listening it, her heartbeat fastened by each passing second.

Avneet: I ... I should die..ee!

She said this and ran from their.

And on the same Abhi with vaishu entered the hospital.

Abhi hurriedly asked receptionist about sid

Abhi: one boy recently met with an accident.

And receptionist guided him towards the OT.

They both ran towards that direction and in middle of the way both saw Avneet, sid's untold love running from their while crying badly.

Abhi ignored this as for him right now, his brother is more important. Vaishu ran behind Avneet just to check on her so she went out of the hospital behind her and the thing she saw shocked her to core. She was not able to believe her eyes. Her hands automatically made their way towards her opened mouth as the view surely shocked her!

That's it! I hope you liked this chapter! Do think what is gonna happen in the story! Sidneet met eachother but in different style. Do vote and comment to motivate me for this book! Will meet soon, bye!