11. Hats off

Sorry for late update, but I have lost interest for this one but due to requests I will post chapter!

The further class went thoughtful for both. Sid is just lost in his world about losing her and Avneet is lost in her own world with her thoughts. She dont know that her thinking is affecting someone who is completely unknown to her but for him, she is everything to him.

Here both are lost! One is deeply in love with his love but his love is not even aware about his presence in her life. Nor she know that he really plays an important role in her life being completely unknown to her.

Like this the lecture went away and other lectures too.

After lectures, in parking area!

Sid told everything to Jan and Jan is just shock listening to it.

Jan: Just Hatss off to you! You truly love her.

She said this and hugged sid, sid just smiled weekly hugging her back. Though the world says that he/she is true lover so he/she is ready to give away his/her love, but the reality is; they crave for their love but never show it, they want their love back but at the same time their mind make them realise that she/he belongs to someone else. So their hearts just break into millions of pieces but still try their level best to smile in front of this world. And here sid is in same condition.

They broke the hug and Jan left from their as Faisu called her.

Sid: It hurts, It hurts a lot.

And with this some tears came out of his eyes.

Sid (wiping his tears): I will find out the truth.

And with this he made his way towards his bike but in the middle of his way he just saw that, his untold love is walking out of the college, all way lost in her thoughts.

Sid: Why she is walking back to her home? She always come in her car with her brother then where is he?

He looked around to find Jai but he was no where to be seen. He just made his gaze towards the parking lot of cars but her car was also absent.

Sid: Ohh god!

He said this and sat on his bike and made his way out of the college, behind his love.

And he saw that she is walking towards the road, lost in her thoughts!

Just then he heard one car horn which was in speed! He quickly hopped off his bike and ran towards her.

Tons of thoughts came in his mind, seeing this situation in which his untold love is gonna die if he didnt ran behind her.

And now the first meet or you can also say last meet of sidneet will took place! Everything depends on me that what I want to do at this point!

First of all sorry! And another thing, I am gonna give daily updates of this book if possible! And do vote and comment as it will encourage me to write this book ahead! Dont worry about cliffhanger as I am gonna post next chapter tomorrow only! Will meet soon, bye!