CHAPTER-23

"Of course! Yes.......I I'll be more than okay. " Sanjh said without thinking for a second and he smiles knowing he took the right decision to pacify her.

Igniting the engine of car Sarthak drove to place which is sukoon for Sanjh. The drive to was silent yet peaceful. "Though I can not compensate for your losses but I promise you won't go through any pain alone from now onwards to rest of our lives. You will always find me besides you in all your sufferings." Sarthak mentally promised himself when he notice the lost and quite Sanjh who is looking outside from the window. 

"What?" Sanjh questioned him noticing him staring at her. "Nothing!" Sarthak replied plainly.

"Please concentrate on road otherwise we'll ended up landing in a hospital instead of my sukoon place." She joked to which Sarthak raised his brows. "I didn't brought you here to make you hospitalized again......" He said focusing on road. "For what you brought me here?" Sanjh questioned further. "To make you alive again......" Sarthak mouthed which didn't reached her ears. "Tell me......"She requested looking at him. "You'll get to know soon......" Sarthak said facing her. 

Silence took over the place until their favorite song played and both them jumped in happiness. "Our song......." both spoke unanimously and smiled. The song was 'MERA DIL BHI KITNA PAGAL HAI.......' Sanjh was humming the song and Sarthak as usual was stealing glances at her. 

"You still like this song?" Sanjh said on the ending of song. "Of course! Yes ! Some feelings never change, but honestly I heard this song after five years." He said looking into her deep brown eyes. Understanding the meaning of his words Sanjh looked away. Silence..... Silence...... took over the place once again. This time it was awkward. They both wanted to continue the conversation.... to clear number of things..... to share their pains..... their sufferings but of them choose to be quiet.

After driving for good fifty minutes he parked car in front of an old age home with an orphanage. This has been Sanjh's sukoon from the times she has moved to Mumbai for her graduation. She use to visit this old age home with orphanage whenever she feels low..... whenever she feels like not facing anyone..... whenever she had serious.... like very serious fight with Sarthak. 

Coming out from the car Sarthak helped Sanjh to come out of the car and they both walked inside the old age home with orphanage. 

Kids almost jumped on Sarthak out of excitement. They are familiar with him as he was regular to place. "They know you really well....." Sanjh said seeing the reaction of kids. "I was regular to this place......" Sarthak said taking one of the kid in his lap. Sanjh was amazed by his reply that he was regular to the place which was and is sukoon for her. This made her feel special..... loved and wanted. 

Sanjh took few minutes to get familiar to the kids and indeed Sarthak helped her a lot to know them. Just then when they were playing and spending time with children some old people came. Sarthak greeted them all by touching their feet. Sanjh greeted them and hugged them.

"You are glowing more.... what's the matter darling?" Sarthak teased one of the old lady who blushed on his comment and smack him on his shoulder. "Who is she Sarthak?" the old lady questioned looking at Sanjh.

"She is Sarthak's very important friend."  A voice everyone heard from behind. Everyone looked in the direction. Their an old man in his early sixties comes in light. 

"Daddu !!" Sanjh immediately rushed to the man and hugged him tightly, the man reciprocated the hug with equal happiness. 

"I really missed you daddu." Sanjh said breaking the hug. "O really! that's the reason that you were regular to see me..... Regular was far you didn't even visited us on occasions. " The old man showed his anger to which Sanjh made a sad pout.