CHAPTER-9

"What the hell...... You left without saying anything !! Are you serious........ ? " Olivia said angrily.

"What else should I have done Olivia ? Do you really think I should have confessed my feelings for Sanjh at that moment when her parents were fighting for their lives and they were convincing her to marry someone else....!!! " Sarthak countered back.

"But Sarthak.... I am damn sure Sanjh wanted you to say something in front of her parents specially at that moment when they are already trying to tie her knot with someone else. I............." Olivia stopped in between.

"I still remember she always use to say that she wanted a guy who have the courage to claim her as his in front of her parents and look what you did.........." Olivia said running her hands over her face.

"Olivia I know that she expected me to say something at that moment but how could I........" Sarthak said in guilt.

"Alright !! It's okay what happened that night was already gone..... Did you ever tried to see her again..... to talk to her....? " She asked touching his shoulder.

"I did Olivia.... I did.... When I realized that I am doing wrong. I shouldn't give up so easily on my love... on my Sanjh I immediately drove back to hospital......" Sarthak said getting back to the memories of the same day of Sanjh's parent's accident.

•||FLASHBACK||•

After a dreadful fight between his mind and heart he finally heard his heart's call and drove back to hospital.

Sarthak walked inside and reaching the corridor he saw Utkarsh sitting on a chair alone. He walked to him. Utkarsh sensed his presence and got up from his seat...........

"Sarthak....... You..... What are you doing here?" He asks surprised but his evil smirk never left his lips.

"I need to see Sanjh....." Sarthak said ignoring his smirk.

"You can't see her now. At least not at this hour of the day." Utkarsh sternly said.

"Who the hell is you to say so..... she is my friend and I can see her.... Meet her at any hour of the day......." Sarthak said angrily. "So, just call her out..... I wanna talk to her." Sarthak said with same actually more sternly.

"Sorry dude ! She is no more your friend. She clearly mention few hours ago that she doesn't want to continue any friendship with you. So Mr. Sarthak it would be better for you to just leave......." Utkarsh said with a evilness in his tone.

Sarthak back stepped immediately listening this. He fumbled in his own steps and was about to touch floor when Utkarsh held him.

"Careful ! Mr. Singhania !  You haven't heard the good news yet....." Utkarsh said evilly hitting his trigger point.

"You bloody asshole..... You must have did something to my Sanjh...... Where is she? What have you done to her ? She..... She will never said something like this about me..... She would never do this to me...... So just spill out what have you done to her.... Hmm ? " Sarthak said greeting his teeth while his hands grabbed his collars.

"Ohhhh !! Poor Sarthak I am glad to inform you that your so called friend.... Your Sanjh said yes to me.... she agreed to marry me...... She choose me over you......." Utkarsh said with evil smirk.

Sarthak's grip loosen on his collar for a second but the next moment his grip was tight again.................

"This is not answer to my question what have you done to her ? Tell me...... What have you told her.... Where is she? " Sarthak greeted his teeth ignoring his prior statement.