CHAPTER-20

The next second she was inside his room again and the sight surprised her for once but the next moment she was laughing..................

Sarthak was standing in the center of his king size bed and was screaming by looking in particular direction. She looked in the same direction and on seeing a cockroach besides sofa she reminds that he has Entomopohbia- the phobia of insects.

She knows that cockroach is not going to hurt him so she was just enjoying this side of Sarthak which she missed for last five years..............

Of course! She met him few days back but she met that extra mature and rude Sarthak and now he is real Sarthak, the same way he use to be with her in college times and their college memories flashed in front of her eyes the first day she came to know about his phobia.

•||FLASHBACK||•

She saw him sweating just by seeing a cockroach she didn't knew about his phobia but when Sarthak told to just remove it from his sight she took it as a joke and made fun of him saying............

"Such a muscular man and you are afraid of a cockroach..... Are you serious Mr. Singhania !!! " This made him embarrassed and the rest of gang was laughing on him. This hurted him and  he ran away without saying anything and didn't talked to her for next two day.

These two days were enough to make Sanjh realize her mistake and in this time she had already discovered about his phobia. She tried to pacify him a number of times in these two days but nothing worked on Sarthak.

Mr. Singhania who was hurt has already forgiven her on her initial sorries it's just he is enjoying the extra  caring and lovable treatment he is getting from Sanjh.

Finally after two days they were sitting in park and Sanjh was trying to pacify him but Mr. Singhania was not ready to forgive her this time as well. So he chose to walk away showing his fake resentment, after walking few steps away he heard some people misbehaving with Sanjh.

Though she was capable of reciprocating their nonsense in her own way but she decided to kept quiet. Because she know Sarthak's trigger point and this is really hitting him hard. He stopped and turned to look at the situation.

Sanjh was just looking at Sarthak and was giggling on their stupidity to make Sarthak furious but he did exactly the opposite. He folded his arms passed a smile which confused her. Of course ! He know her that she can handle them but now she is doing this purposely to gain some reaction from Sarthak. And he is in no mood to do so and that to in front of everyone. So he simply stood there hiding that anger which is threatening him to burst any moment if those misbehavers kept misbehaving with his Sanjh.

Boundaries crossed when one of them kept hand on Sanjh's waist anger rushed through her body she stood up and was about to slap that bastard but he held her hand.

And here Sarthak who is trying hard to be calm loosing his cool. He ran to them and punched him making him fall on the floor.

"Everything is not a fucking joke......." Sarthak said turning to Sanjh greeting his jaw in anger. Turning around he was about to walk away when she hugged him from behind and said.......

"I am saying sorry.......I ..... I seriously didn't knew about your phobia...... I am sorry Sarthak.... please !! " Sanjh said hugging him tightly from behind.

He knew that she wasn't aware of his phobia and he was in his deep thoughts to end this fake resentment drama or let it be when he felt wetness on his shirt.

"No..... No.... Please...... !! " He mentally cursed himself for making her cry.

He turned and the sight broke his heart and guilt took over his anger. He immediately wiped her tears but she held his hands in her hands.......