CHAPTER-17

Next three hours were full of different feelings for both of them..... Sanjh was fearing for her upcoming life in India feeling of anxiety didn't left her for a second.

Sarthak on other hand is excited about their upcoming life in India together but every time he looks at Sanjh a smile covers his lips..... a smile which is ensuring her that she'll be fine...... they'll be fine..................

But this didn't worked for that long so he held her hand in his and this time she didn't fight get herself out of his grip. She felt protected by his touch.

They spent time sitting on chairs waiting for announcement of their flight without exchange of words with few eye locks..........

Finally announcement was made for their flight and in few minutes they were standing in front of airplane which is supposed to take them to India........

Sanjh felt another panic attack hitting her hard when she clenched Sarthak's shirt in her hand..... closed her eyes tightly...... her breathing got irregular. Sarthak for once was surprised from her actions later he understood that all this result of being alone for long time and she only needs to be loved for which he is ready.

He wrapped his arms around her shoulder after freeing himself from her.... muttered some soft words to her ears and she looked at his face as he blinked his eyes in assurance.

She looked at plane again when she heard Sarthak saying "Shall we...." and she stepped forward holding his hand entered the plane to move into Sarthak's world once again.

Sanjh looked at Sarthak after they got settled on their seats. "Are you okay Sanjh....Do you need something?"

"Umm.... no.... no... I just .... just.... Thank you!!"  Sanjh said looking straight into his eyes.

"It's okay. I know how much Mrs. Harrison means to you." Sarthak said knowing the reason for her thank you making Sanjh's grin wide.

****

It's almost six hours since they are setting on their seats in flight. Sanjh's breathing is normal now. Her eyes are closed when suddenly her mind reminds Sarthak's words which he said just before boarding the flight...............

"Sanjh! History won't repeat itself this time ! " He said with seriousness in his tone and when Sanjh looked into his eyes he blinked in assurance.

With this she open her eyes and realizes that she is sleeping on his shoulder. She quickly upright her head. After few seconds tilting her head she saw his man sleeping like a child...........

She smiled on his sleeping face and muttered "cute" . Sanjh covered him with provided blanket and was about to caress his hairs but something stopped her and she looked away.

"I am not cute....." Sanjh heard him saying with an angry pout which made her smile and she look at his pout and burst into a fit of laughter. Sarthak was just adoring her laughing...........

This is what he missed the most in last five years.... her smile..... her laughs. But something is still missing..... her talks. She is quite. He is happy that at least in just few hours of togetherness he is able to hear those musical laughs and giggles on which his life depends. He silently promised himself to make her same talkative Sanjh soon.

"You will be same Sanjh.... the talkative Sanjh.... I promise !! " he silently promised to himself.

"You didn't changed a bit Sarthak..... You.... You still gets angry when someone calls you cute." She said in between her laughs.

"I didn't changed the way your feelings and love for me didn't changed...." Sarthak said in response which made Sanjh to loose her smile.

"I.... I.... I mean the way your feelings of friendship didn't changed for me...." Sarthak said to cover up. She smiled at him and covered herself completely with blanket.

He stared at that covered figure of his Sanjh for few seconds and didn't realize when he dozzed off.........

****
Sanjh's sleep got disturbed with the loud announcement informing passengers that flight is about to land on the airport of India.

She looked at Sarthak who is still sleeping. She called him but he didn't showed any moment. The next she did, scared him a lot. She touched the side of his cheek and bit loudly called his name.

This made him to got up with a jerk and the first words which came out of his mouth were.......

"You..... You okay ? Sanjh..... What happen ? " Sarthak asked cupping her cheeks in his hands. This made Sanjh to smile thinking how much this man cares for her.

"I am fine.... It's just that flight is about to land....." She said being emotionlessly in front of him. And he let out a sigh of relief which he himself didn't knew he was holding. They both straighten themselves and in next few minutes their flight landed on airport of India.

In next few minutes their flight landed on the runway of India. Coming out of flight, Sanjh felt that nausea..... that panic attack hitting her hard again but before Sarthak notice her she put on a smile..... a sad smile. Of course ! Sarthak noticed that sad smile of her but he didn't want to make her uncomfortable so instead of saying anything he only held her hand.

They stepped back on Indian land with intervened hands. Sanjh was holding Sarthak's shoulder tightly out of her emotions, her feelings which are taking control over her mind and heart.

Sarthak noticed every little thing about her and said "You are strong enough to do this........" Sanjh gulped and nodding strongly she walked with him confidently.

Finally! Our Sanhak are back in India. Let's see what India has for them in it's pocket.

See you with next update till then DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ❤️

Ho chandni jab tak raat
Deta hai har koi sath
Tum magar andheron mein
Na chhodna mera hath❤️

🍁🍁🍁🍁