CHAPTER-21

Thank you so much guyzz!!!! With all your love now we are on #1 in kahani tag

With all your love now we are on #1 in kahani tag. This is huge for us. Just keep voting and loving the story.
MUCH LOVE❤️

Now let's move forward to the story........

Sanjh was lying on her bed all smiling and happy by the treatment which she is getting from her love.

She loved the fact that he still cares for her..... he still remember her likings and dislikings. But soon the smile disappeared with a thought .......
"What if history repeats itself? "
"What if he didn't feel the same ?"

She closed her eyes when these horrible thoughts started hovering on her. And soon she was in her dreamland.

Almost at midnight she woke up in terror because of the same nightmare of getting separated from Sarthak. She gathered herself and tried to sleep again but sleep wasn't ready to touch her eyelids.

She slowly walk out of her room and thought to see Sarthak but his room's lights were still on which means he is still awake and after that prior moment she doesn't want another embarrassing moment with him so she heads to hall.

She tried to find something to entertain herself and ended up switching on the tv with low volume. Enjoying the show whichever was going on she didn't realize when she slept on the sofa only.

Few minutes later, Sarthak closed his laptop and thought to check on Sanjh before going to sleep. He was about to walk to her room when he heard some noises coming from hall.

And walking a little ahead he saw Sanjh sleeping on couch in an uncomfortable position.

"Why she has to sleep here when she have her own room...? She wanted to watch TV.... she could have watched the TV available in her room." He said walking closer to her.

"May be she wasn't feeling sleepy......" Mrs. Marry said giving an assumption which is correct as well.

"Mrs. Marry.... Here.... All okay? " Sarthak asked her while checking time on his watch.

"Just came to refill this bottle ! " Mrs. Marry replied showing the bottle in her hand.

"I'll just go and refill....." She said parting herself from them and leaving them alone.

Sarthak gave a thought for a second and then pick her up in his arms and took her to his room.

Sanjh cuddled like a kid when he gently placed her on bed and this brought a big bunny smile on Sarthak's face. He caressed her hairs and took seat on sofa in front of bed. He tried not to sleep but seeing her peacefully sleeping he didn't realize when sleep took over him and he dozed off on the sofa.

****
Next morning, Sanjh yarned covering her lips and frowned on finding herself on bed.......

"Bed....?" She tried to thought about last night. Next moment she opened her eyes and was wondering to find herself in Sarthak's room.