𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚁𝚒𝚋𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

I walk into Veronica's room and stand to the side with Nick behind me. Betty looked at me and she looked concerned.

"I'm fine." I mouth and Veronica was consoling Cheryl.

"If you hadn't come when you did..."

"Where the hell is he?"

"You can put your cape away, Archie. The Pussycats already saved me."

"I feel so sick about this. Nick's a monster. And there's no way he hasn't done this before. Probably right under my nose."

"It's not your fault, Veronica." Betty speaks up and I look over at them.

"I wanna press charges. I want Nick to pay. To suffer. To burn in hell." Cheryl was hurting and it hurt that I wasn't there to help her. I hug her and she runs her hand across my cheek. 

"What happened to your face."

"It's nothing a little rest can't fix. We need to worry about you." I smile and wince as the cut on my lip opens up more. 

"Get some rest Cheryl." I say before getting up and walking out. Archie catches up with me and stops me before I can get to my car.

"I have to admit Archie, your acting was spectacular but I wasn't as convinced." I chuckle and he rolls his eyes.

"I can care less about what happened earlier, I care about your face."

"I'm fine Arch. It's nothing makeup can't cover. They stayed away from my face mostly." I chuckle.

"Why?"

"Because the Serpents are my family and I found a place there. Nick and Jughead have too."

"You had us Anna."

"Yeah and I don't know how long that would have lasted with everything that is going on. I'm gonna go, I have things to do." Nick walks over and gets in the car so we could leave.
***
I sat on my computer doing my homework and holding an ice pack to my ribs. Harry Styles played in the background and all I could think about was how I was supposed to explain all of this to my mom in the morning when she sees my face. 

I heard that familiar knock on my window and I turned around to see Sweet Pea waiting for me to let him in. I walk over and open my window before walking back to my desk.

"You have a key I don't see why you don't use it." He closes the window and I scan him seeing a small box in his hand.

"So, you come to clean my wounds. Again." I chuckle.

"Actually no, you left before I could give you your tattoo." He holds up the box and I chuckle. 

"Your joking, is that even sanitary."

"Yeah."

"I'd rather have it done by someone with a license."

"To bad, because all you have is me. So sit down and let me get this done." I sigh and sit down on my bed as he gets the machine ready.

"So how many have you done." I ask and he looks up at me.

"Enough, usually Toni will do them but I said I wanted to do yours so she caved."

"So do I get to consult you on what this is going to look like."

"Toni picked out the design, she said it would suit your style. Also it associates you as the Serpent queen."

"I'm sure, and don't hurt me."

"Beauty is pain baby. Now lay down and take your shirt off." I sigh and take my shirt off. I lay down and wait for the pain to start.