𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜

I pull up to Southside high that looked more like a prison then a school but it was what Jughead had decided and I hated fighting with him.

"Jug are you sure about this."

"Your not changing my mind Anna. I'm doing this, because it's where I belong."

"Okay, just please be safe. If you need to, hang with the Serpents. They can help you and make sure you don't get into trouble."

"I'll be fine." He reassures me before getting out. I watch him walk in and sigh. I jump when someone knock on my window but relax when I see who it is. I roll my window down and SweetPea bends down.

"I thought it was you. What brings you to the Southside bulldog." He jokes and I smile.

"I'm dropping of Jughead. Please watch out for him."

"I heard there would be a Jones in our school but I thought it was going to be you." I raise and eyebrow and he chuckles.

"Just please look out for him."

"I will." I lean over and kiss him.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I peck his lips again and he stands back up. I drive away and head to the hospital.
***
"If I wasn't such a big slab of beef, Midge might've been hit too."

I sit down in one of the seats and play with my nails

"You saved her life, bro." Reggie was eating Moose's food and he goes to sit on my lap and I kick him off. He groans and sits down on Moose's bed.

"Your nurse is hot. Cause like what if you pop a boner during like a sponge bath?"

"Really Reg." He shrugs and I roll my eyes.

"And it wasn't a ski mask?"

"He was wearing a black hood for sure?"

"Anything else you remember about how he looked?"

"His eyes."

"They're green, right?"

"They were blank. It was like there wasn't even a person behind them. He was like Michael Myers. He had the devil's eyes." Midge says and I look over at her and she seemed so disturbed by what happened and I couldn't blame her.

"I'm gonna go. Get better Moose." I hug him and walk out. I walk down the hall and I hear someone's footsteps.

"Anna-Marie Jones." I stop in my tracks and turn around.

"Jay." I open the hospital door and walk out.

"We need to talk."

"About." I say opening up my car door and getting in.

"Last night."

"I agree, we need to go back to the crime scene." I dig through my bag until I find the straw of death. I hand it to him and he puts it in his pocket.

"No I'm talking about the fact the you could have been killed."

"I'm fine and are you worried about me." I look over and start up the car.

"Who would I go to for information, if my informant is dead."

"That's true but also cold considering the fact that your using me for your own personal gain."

"I just like to keep it real."

"I have to go pick up my cousin so if you don't mind."

"Fine I'll call you later and thank you for getting this." He chuckles and gets out to walk over to his car.
***
"I can't help but think that Archie may be right."