Chapter 32:Back to her home country

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Your country is so hot..."Fuyo said as she fans herself with her red fan.And currently we just boarded down the plane and on our way out of the airport with the taxi's waiting for customers.

"So...true...I feel dehydrated already..."Belle uttered as she clings for support at her boyfriend.

"Well...desert is even more hot than here...But still....Welcome to Philippines..."she said as they gets in the car and the others rides another one.They all checked in a motel and rested for a while but she won't rest until she have her organization back to health.She opens her laptop and while nibbling on a lollipop she types some pass codes on her laptop and images around her house appeared.No sign of Katherine and Hero around but the bodyguards seems worried.She typed more passcodes and images of maps appeared on her laptop.Just as she spotted  something on the map.Shisui came out from the bathroom half naked and while drying his hair with another towel he walks to her.

"Your turn..."he said and she nods after a few typing on her laptop and images appears of people to be shot down.After a few minutes she finished taking a bath and she's already wearing a short shorts and sleeveless shirt as she walks on her laptop while Shisui seems to be talking on someone over the phone.Its already night and she was sure everyone is asleep.Just as she was studying a blue print from her laptop Shisui suddenly pulls her from her seat and kissed her.

"Seriously,Shisui-hump!"he kissed her again and with a groan of defeat she was thrown to the bed and Shisui starts taking off her clothes while leaving feathery kisses on her skin making her shudder at his touch and warmth."Shisui.."she moaned his name and then he kissed her.And all through the night they make out making her dead asleep by morning not knowing that Shisui had left with the others.

At a building where Shisui had gone off with the others they were all hidden behind the huge trees a few yards away from the building.Well it was Charmiel's house and the walls are high as covering half of the huge house and guards patrolling with it.

"So..how are you planning on retrieving the house within 30 minutes before lady Charmiel wakes up?"Irish asked him from the earpieace they all have to communicate at each other.

"Relax,Irish...our boss is capable of keeping at his given time..."Ryuk assured Irish and he look at his watch waiting for the right time then when the long and small hand of the clock had met he gestured Tatsuya whose holding a bazooka along with Fuyo who gets the signal and starts firing the walls with the bazooka and then Saro takes that as a signal for him to crash the ten wheeler on the huge metal gate creating an even more strong explosion.Saro got off before the gasoline trucks made contact at the gate but felt the impact of the explosion.Then he starts moving fast with the others shooting at every men he sees on the head.

And after 30 minutes the deed is done and just then he received a call from Charmiel asking where they have been.

"Where buying some food,we will be there in a few more minutes...just stay there...wait for us..."he said and ended the call and he look around.The house is a total wrecked.

"Well at least she can redecorate it..."Belle joked at the scene.

"Let's go..."he said as he hears sirens coming to their direction.

And as soon as they had returned with the take out foods Charmiel had already found out about her house in a wrecked from the news and won't stop yelling at them but Shisui shut her with a kiss and the others left with a teasing look at the two.Soon you canhear Charmiel moaning in pleasure.

Damn you Shisui...you lusty perveted alien!