Chapter 22:Haunted by the past

Charmiel's life is in danger again.

And who is Katherine and Hero?

What role Kaito will be playing in the chapters coming up?

Will Charmiel be saved before it was too late?

Let's find out only here on.....

My fox kind of a Journalist!!!!

............................................................................................

She was etching at Shisui in pity.It has been three days since Charmiel was admitted in the hospital and now moved to his mansion which is heavily guarded by his bet gunman's. And for three days he never leave her side.Dark lines starts to show up in his eyes showing the signs of the lack of sleep.Belle never stopped in search for the cure as she travels around Asia to do so and is with her just to make sure she's safe and alive to come back here with the cure.Hired private doctors will be coming in to check on her but it was always the same.A cure is needed to save her life until then e all can only hope for a miracle.And they all know how Shisui rejects the idea of miracles for to him it was like accepting the fact that Charmiel has no chance in waking up, ever.

She is reluctant to walk in with the try of food for him.Even if she or Saro brings him food he wouldn't even touch a thing making us all worried.She sighed and wlks to the near table and puts the tray of food down.

"I'm in no position to say this but...if you keep up this behaviour,how do you think you'll be able to help her live?"she said then walks out.She saw Saro.leaning on a wall.He too look tired at dealing with the attacks from the enemies.Everyone was on high alert as Katherine and Hero makes there moves taking advantage of the situation.Some of the pubhouses and clubs where bombarded and it has made a light impact to Shisui's income but if this keeps on happening they might loose their business and even the power he have.But knowing Shisui he might not be physicallyoving but his mind is on the move.But still,seeing how he behave right now,its not giving any of them any morals to keep standing.She has to deal with his men's rampant of their boss behavior and half of them understands to her relief but the other half is still considered a problem.

"You better rest even for a bit..."she said lighting a cigarette.

"I can say the same to you..."he said rubbing his temples as he fix back his glasses.She laughs a bit to his sarcasm.

"Touché"she said then sighed.

"He'll be alright..."Saro said still having faith on Shisui.

"I know he will...But still...unless there's progress he wouldn't leave that damn chair..."she said and puffs some smoke.Saro kept silent.She sighed.

.......................................................................................

Its been a week and the attacks keeps on coming and theres still the hearing she has to attend,one fourth of Shisui's gunman's switched to mother organizations seeing how Shosui is not making a move towards the attack.And now she was having a hard time dealing with the remaining employees rampant outside the mansion.And its giving her headache from the lack of sleep.or rest.Saro is not here to help since he have to deal with the reporters and police then they never heard a word from Belle or Ryuk.She's in the verge on loosing her patience when someone shoots a gun and they all look for the one who did the action and saw the unnerving look on Shisui's face holding a gun pointed at the sky and he lowered it then gave all of us a death glare sending shivers to her spine.Surely the others feels it so.

"I only stayed quiet for a while and yet this kind of childish acts happens?Are you all trying my patience?"he asked in a cold.menacing tone.No one dared answered."I only ordered you all to stay your grounds and keep my minor safe,my properties safe,but why are you all coop up in here doing some rampage,huh?Is your job something you cannot handle?"no one answered again.

"We where sorry,Shisui-sama,its just that Katherine and Hero's organization just keeps on attacking that its making us ...l-loose our confidence and one fourth of our fellow gunman's had switched to other organization..."one of the men said.

"Those who had lost their confidence in me is not a lost I'll cry over...it's theirs..."he said menacingly."I want everyone to prepare,when Belle and Ryuk returns,we'll be engaging little encounter with those pest..."Shisui said in a menacing cold tone then left the balcony leaving everyone in a trance for a whole and then everyone cheered as she just smiled in relief.

Good...now his back...but hopefully those two will return soon...

She walks back to the mansion and sat on the sofa inside the living room.Being in deep thoughts,she ended up sleeping at the sofa without her noticing.When Saro came and found her there he smiled a little then leaves her be and walks upstairs to report to Shisui.