Chapter 1:

And here's another story on the way!...

*Warning*Warning*Warning*

*May contain mature scenes and words!*

*You*Have*Been*Warned.........*

Okay....welcome!!!!

And enjoy!!!!

..........................................................................................

Night time:New Orleans

She was jumping from rooftop to rooftop away from the ones following her and made made her on a dark alley and as she do that she takes off her jacket and handed it to an old poor woman sleeping in the alley using newspapers as bed.She quickly meddles in with the crowded street here in New Orleans now wearing nothing but a red tanked top and skin tight jeans with her black purse and stilletos she just wears just as she walks with the crowd.Everyone is busy partying and flirting so no one pays attention to a midget like her.She smirks in victory as she takes a taxi to the airport.She's done with her assignment and all that she needed is a good long vacation after having her money on her wire bank.Life of a freelance is challenging and life threatening but she like the adventure and thrill!Hell yeah...those adreline rush and stuff!

*Time skip*

"Have a great day ma'am!"the attendant said as she takes her passport with a nodd then walks to the exit and waited for a taxi.After getting a taxi he told him to go to a hotel named Shibaru Hotel and Resort here in Tokyo.After arriving at the hotel she checked in and when she got her room and arrived in it she waited for the bellboy to leave before she jumps to the king size bed and sqeuals in delight.Hey I'm not all for luxury...some of my money is donated to charitable institutions she so choose around the Asian continent and some in Africa.She's a charitable person ya know,no?,well now you do.Hahaha.

Anyways she takes a bath and after that she went to sleep since its already night.Shell just stroll around the city tomorrow.She's been asleep for some time when someone knocked at her door.When she look at her watch she groaned in annoyance.She's not expecting any visitor especially 9:45 in the evening!There's another knock and she lazily get off the bed and opens the door with a sour look.A man in black tux look down at her since she's ...yup...a midget.

"Sorry for disturbing your sleep but everyone is asked to attended the party hosted by the hotel to its loyal costumers..."the elegant looking man said.Wow he can speak English.I'm impress.(I ain't insulting any nationality here,brothers...You guys know how hard for them to speak English...)

"I prefer taking my sleep,thank you..."she said with a scowl.She's not the social type though she only socialize because of her work. But if it has nothing to do with her work she'd rather slump at the bed and read books or wattpad.She's a watty fan.He he.

"Please we insist...It is the hotels anniversary and luckily your one of the costumers thats been chosen to have receive free services of our hotel..."the gentleman said making her stop to about to yawn and look at him.

"Is that real?"she asked.The gentleman smiled and nods."Well why didn't you say so!"she said.Well its free service!Why should I let it pass?Besides it just tonight right?Then scowled after remembering something."Forgot to tell ya,I dont have any party dress..."she said.

"That's been already arranged since most of the guest are expected to be unprepared for the event...Please do follow me..."he said and gestures her to follow him.

"Wait,I need to at least get my rooms keys..."she called and the man halted and nods with an understanding look.After taking her keys and qearing her glasses and locking the door she followed the guy to a parlor full of hair dressers and make up artist as well as fashion designers.Wow.This is a very elegant looking salon!Dresses of different color is all around and some of the ladu guests were already dressed and looked excited.Buy she is not.Shes only tolerating this for that free services and stuff.

"Okairi..."a fashionable looking guy or should I say gay greeted her and she greeted back.The gentleman introduced her as one of the guest then leaves her to 'their' care.The gay pulled her to a sit facing a mirror then look at her and then calls for one of the make up artist and put a make up on her though she insist on them not to put too much.Next is her dress which from long straight it became wavy at the end and it was pinnd side ways.Then she was pulled to a changing room as soon as they handed her aquamarine colored cocktail dress and a transparent stilettos covers with fake diamonds.When she came out she heard them sqeauls and shouted 'kawai' at her.The perk of being a midget.She hates her height buy she often use it to her disadvantage and for your info I'm not slim.I'm chubby and I'll always be but my friends had keep on saying that he may not have the height and body but she is oozing with charisma and cuteness.I hate the word cute,like what am I?A puppy?

She just smiled at them awkwardly then they asked her to wear some of there jewelries but she prefers not to since she's afraid she might lost it.And took her some minutes before letting them puts on a diamond earring and diamond anklet at her.That's the only jewelry she had let them put on her since she refuses the necklace and bracelets and rings.She's not a Christmas's tree okay?

Then the same guy came in and led her with the other girls to the ballroom hall where she had saw her favorite Japanese actors and actresses and even performers.

Damn!What a waste!

She huffed as she look around eyeing the celebrities .Well at least she has a photographic memory hahaha,joke.Her eyes feasted on the celebrities before deciding on retreating at the balcony and breathe in air.Ah...fresh air.She decided to sit on the balcony and rest her back at the concrete wall.Since its dark she is hardly seen and besides she at the very corner.She closed her eyes and tried to sleep a little hoping that when she wakes up the party is done and she can then retreat to her hotel room and sleep again.She can still here the music and chatters and laughters inside the party room until she fell asleep.Only to be awaken by some weird sounds.Wait is that a moan?When she opened her eyes she instincyly screamed in surprise startling the couple who turns there head on her but she had lost her balance from shock and though shes going to die as she falls down as she shut her eyes tight and waiting for the impact.But she felt nothing.She tried moving her feet.What the-?.....

...............................................................................

Vote and comment!!!!

Tnx!!!!