Chapter 19: Jealousy and Envy

What danger lies ahead of a pissed Charmiel as she trues to escape her guards?

Let's find out only here on.....

My fox kind of a Journalist!!!!

............................................................................................

She can't take it any longer.The way she was heavily guarded by Shisui's men and how Belle and the others take turns in looking after her with her bodyguards.Most of all how people look at her like she was so lucky having bodyguards around.The attention she hated to grab each time she wanted to go out and have a look around every time she feels bored staying at home and Shisui has some business to do.The annoyance that crepts her whole being.She has enough!Besides its been a month already and nothing had happene yet Shisui keeps on insisting that she could only go out if she is with him or with her bodyguards along withthe assigned leaders to look after her.And eqch time she argues with him they always end up in bed which she eventually gives up.Shisui's stubborness is unparalleled. But still,she has enough!If she can't win by talking then shell do what she's good at.Escaping. She found a restaurant were geisha were the ones who serves food and there were other tourist in there as well.Ignoring Belle and her bodyguards she walks it amused at how the geisha moves in grace as they entertains there costumers and serve them sake's and foods.As she gets in a geisha greeted them and took her coat for her then another one led them.to a table where another geisha is waiting.She asked she can take a photo of them and they agreed.Then she asked one of the guards to snap a photo of her along with the geisha's and after thanking them the geisha gestures her comrades to help her serve the drinks and food.The hot sake is served to them.and she loves drinking it while hot.Then she keeps on snapping pictures around as the bodyguards keep their eyes around but they entertains the geisha's sweet talks in respect as Belle keeps on commenting on a young geisha.She gets up from her sit and everyone's eyes darted on her.

"Washroom..."she said while acting that she needed to pee.One of the geisha's lead her to the washroom and Belle wanted to come but she wanted to go alone since the place is a bit crowded and the washroom is not that far from their table and can easily be seen. But Belle is reluctant so she handed the lady her precious camera and told her to look after it until she comes back.When she got to the washroom she search for an open window and bingo she found one.With a mischievous glints in her eyes she climb on the window and dash off.

......................................................................................

Its been thirty minutes and yet Charmiel hasn't returned.She's having a bad feeling about it so she went at the washroom to find it empty and then look around and saw the open window,enough for Charmiel to escape.She slaps her forehead and make an immediate call to Saro who surely is with Shisui right now.

What is it?

"She's gone!"she said in a panick as she gestures the men to move out and start searching for Charmiel.

She's what?!Belle,once Shisui hears this who knows what he'll do to you!

"Don't you think I don't know that?!"she yelled in frustration as she walks out of the restaurant after paying and saw the men panicking.They had heard what happened to Ivan's older brother and since then the fear they have on Shisui once grew even more that they're too afraid to commit any mistake."Tell him that I'll not show up unless we find her!"she said and ends the call.