Chapter 10:Kidnapped plus trouble

It may sound harsh but life is but a game to really plan for it before making a move.

If you makes a mistake.

Even a single one.

It can burn you out without you knowing it.

The fire of hatred and love.

Which one will burn you deeply in this game of life and...love?

...............................................................................

She wakes up from the noises that she had heard.She quickly peek behind the huge crates and saw men in suits and two male and a female with a child kneeling for their life as a guy with a cigarette points a gun at the males.If only she has her camera right now!

Her eyes widened when without mercy the lady was raped as the child keeps on crying while the males for mercy but to no avail in the end they were killed.Shot to death and saw the victims lying on the cold floor of the ship with the victims blood flooding it.She were able to keep quiet the whole time and keep on praying that the murderers leave so she could at least try to see if she could save the child but she knows their kind.They'll go for a direct kill and so she prayed for luck then finds something to distract them to startle them enough to leave.Oddly she found a stone which she picks and throws to the opposite direction near the entrance far from her.Her plan worked and the murderers flee leaving the victims she quickly runs to them after making sure the murderers were gone.She checks on the lady.She's gone.Then she heard a light cough from the older male.She quickly runs to him.He look at her with his half close eyes.

"Tell me what can I do for you..."she said trying to ease his pain.The man gave her a weak smile then points at the little girl.

"Necklace...it has a microchip in it that holds confidential information about the people that is wanted around the world for criminal acts...."he said and then he cougheds blood."...please...no matter what happens don't let them have that chip...find...Ryuchi....Ryuchi....Shisui..."he said and with a last cough he gave in to darkness.She checks on the younger male,no pulse then the kid,no pulse as well.then she stared at the necklace the kid is wearing.It has a heart shape locket with a Rudy colored hear as well in the middle.She takes it off from the kids neck and force herself to leave since the murderers might realize that they must return for the chip or one of the patrolling guards might caught her illegally inside the ship.She scans the cars and choose to hide in an old looking car at its baggage trunk and just as she had closed the trunk she heard noises and footsteps.And listening to the conversations she guessed it was the guards who patrols in the baggage area.She sighed.At least the victims will have justice as long as she could live to see Shisui.But speaking of Shisui.How did the man knows him?

And thinking about the killers.They all look,foreign.There language reminds her of someone.Then it hit her.Could those men have to do with Ivan?!Possible. Since he belongs to the underground business as well.But she knows that she still needs evidences and yup....buy first she needs to escape from here back to Shisui and the problem here is that she had no idea where this ship is going.I should have read the scheduled sea travel before riding one.She cursed herself for being stupid again and not thinking carefully.Geez,I just hope Shisui is working his butt of in search for me!

.................................................................................

Yue Long is pissed as hell as heis men were notable to retrieve that woman.Tsk.He had underestimated her too much just because of her appearance.Who could have thought that she is that resourceful?Even using the bad weather to her advantage.Tsk.What a shame she met Shisui first.If they had met before those two were then perhaps he could have made her fall for him and....wait a minute why am I even interested in her?She's not even beautiful,nor sexy.She's the opposite of his women surrounding him. He frowns at his own foolishness and childishness.Suddenly he heard gun fires from outside the mansion and screaming from the whores then his assistant and some of his men came in.

"We are under attack,sir!And we are losing against them!"his assistant said and he prepares his gun as they run out of the mansion as they cover him protectively and then when they got out of the mansion they were met by his other men's dead bodies and they have to fight shoot back to be able to move to the garage when something exploded and it came to the garage.Then they were surrounded by men pointing guns at them to his disgust.How could this happen when he always secures a tight security in every safe house he stays?Then a figure appeared as the men pointing gun at them gives way.His own men,prepares themselves to die for him to live but even if his remaining protectors die he won't be able to escape.

"What a fool of you to have anger me so much,Long...."Shisui said with a dark face.It seems he had find out.But how?He was sure that the kidnapping is cleanly done by his men."Now tell me where is she..."he asked.

"Whether you believe it or not she escaped during the storm...She were to escape...as sly as a fox...she is..."he said with serious tone looking straight in his eyes.

"I never wanted to kill you but you had put me to the edge...."

"Hmp.Funny how you easily loose your composure just for a girl as vulnerable as her..."

Shisui's face darkens even more.He could feel his men shiver with fear as Shisui's eyes went cold and with that he mercilessly shoots his men's head non stop until it was too hard to recognize them.He loom at Shisui with disbelief.All of this trouble for a girl?What magic did Charmiel weaved to have this monster heave to her?!Then Shisui points his gin to him and he just smirk.If his going to die then at least he must pissed him off before that.

"You know...You might not see her again...knowing that she is too vulnerable into the underground world...She might look tough and all...but we both know how psychopathic they are....like you..."he said and with that a bullet went pass his head.A sudden pain that vanished as quick as it had entered his head.Tsk.All for that girl?Unbelievable.

So here now ends the life of Yue who dared cross the line making Shisui transform into his monster part.

................................................................................

What do you think will happen next?

Any guess?

Predictions and stuff?

Well let me know by typing a comment in