Chapter 18:Jealousy and Envy

~mysterious person~

How dare that girl ignore my warning?She will surely pay for it...

How dare she be with Shisui and even became his woman!

Shisui is mine!

Mine alone!

That bitch must die....

Yes....

She will die....

No matter what...

If I can not have Shisui all by myself....

Then I'll let no one have him.....

No one!
........................................................................................
Tokyo,Japan

She was watching a horror movie and laughs at how the victims screams when Sgisui came home early and with him is Saro,Tatsuya,Belle,Fuyo and Ryuk.They all look at her flustered at what she was watching and how she reacts.

"Weirdo..."Fuyo said as she sits on the couch on her right.

"Good afternoon as well,Fuyo..."she greeted her as she gets up to prepare tea for everyone.Heck she gets easily accustomed of doing the duties of a wife around Shisui's house.After serving them tea and sweets she contineu watching Child's Play as this guys talks about something in a Russian language she hardly understand but hey she knows the basics at least.She laughs every time the victims dies at how they were killed by Chuckie with a plain kitchen knife.Then the phone ringed."I'll get it..."she said and gots off the sofa into the phone."Yup,Ryuchi residence..."

You didn't listen to the warning...

She stiffened upon hearing the voice.Its been half the month since she receives the call.

I have to come and see to it....that you regret ignoring my order....

"W-Whose this?"she tried to keep her cheerful voice but the dudes voice is scary then suddenly someone grabbed the telephone from her and press on the speaker.Now everyone in the room will here whatever the dude says.

I'll kill you last...

Then the phone call ended.Shisui puts the telephone down then look at her menacingly.

"Since when have you been receiving that kind of calls..."he said in a stern voice.

"Its just the second time..."she said trying to dismiss the case.She has a bad feeling about this.

"Charmiel.stop lying to me...."he said in a menacing voice that brings chills in my spine.He look angry and she never saw him angry.It made her take a step back.

"I swear its just the second time and besides it might just be a prank call from someone I know or whoever it is...Relax alright ?Its not like...well whatever...Just forget about it and don't even think of chaining me down here because I won't let that happen!"she said trying to hide her fear then marched to their room and to the bathroom which she opens the shower but she just actually sat on Tue bowl taking in deep breaths.

The heck is this happening to me again?!But,I won't let it happen to me again...I might end up in an asylum....

Damn!Why is that caller so possessive over Shisui? Is he gay and have been drooling over him?Is he someone close to him?Is he someone he knows but he ignores?The perks of loving a powerful wealthy guy.She slaps her forehead and brushed her face with her palm then take another breath.

Damn her life just keeps on changing so fast...Can she keep up or she might trip and fall on the ground?...Can Shisui....still save her?...How long will Shisui want her? Is she even fit enough to stay beside him longer?The ones around Shisui...they're not someone to look down on...But hey...aren't I...around Shisui as well?....But what is my worth to him?What am I to him?....

She takes in another deep breath.Sheesh this is depressing.

Crap.crap.crap.Ugh!

Someone knocked at the door startling her that screamed a bit but she quickly covers her mouth with her hands.

"Charmiel, open the damn door!"Shisui called out and she quickly did so and when Shisui walked in he look around the room then to her.

"Hey,uhm...you startled me there...he he...the perks of watching too much horror!"she said and make out a nervous laugh and tries to walk out of the bathroom but Shisui wraps his arms around her stopping her from taking any further step.

"Don't fear for your life as i already told you...I own it...and I decide whether to take your life or not..."he said with a serious tone making her feel warm by his words.

"Don't you think I don't know that you cunning wolf!"she said and smiled at him brightly.He leans over and kiss her lips lightly.

"Just to remind you if you had forgotten.."

"Don't worry,I'll tell ya if I forgot something....hehe..."he just smirked and they both walked back at the living room where the others are waiting.Belle and Ryuk were playing games on their iphone as Tatsuya and Saro plays chess as Fuyo just smokes at the balcony.When they noticed them coming they just glance at them then continues on what they were doing.Shisui and I just watched another horror movie until dark.