Chapter 17: extra chapter;Entertaining the Wolf

Hey,guys..s

This is just an extra page/chapter....

I kinda had the inspiration to make one when I watched my siblings quarrel and found them entertaining then the idea pops out.

Hope you guys liked it,though the inspiration came from something....unusual for the scene....

Anyways.

MATURE.CONTENT

MATURE CONTENT

MATURE CONTENT

MATURE CONTENT!!!!

WARNING

WARNING

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK...

MATURE CONTENT...

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.....

MATURE CONTENT....

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!
...............................................................................................

"Shisui!"she called out when she burst in inside their room with an excited smile.Shisui look at her like she was mental as he pulls some clothes at the built in closet."Let me go skating!"she said with hopefully eyes.As Shisui fix his suit and tie he look at her like she just came out of a mental institution."Shisui,c'mon!!!I've been wanting to try skating on an open pond and a news flash just reported for a pond for a public ice skating!You have to let me go!"she said.

"Fine...but you have to let Fuyo or Belle with you and some men..."he said as he puts on his wrist watch.Her eyes wants to pop out of her eye socket.

"What?!But I can look after myself and besides the place will be too crowded for something bad to happen!"she reasoned as she hates being watched as she skates and besides she hates disturbing people for her sake.

"Then you'll stay..."he said with a final tone.

"What?!Are you trying to kill me here?!"she said and groaned in annoyance.She crossed her arms on her cheat and stomped her feet like a child on tantrum and puffed her cheeks."Hmp!No matter,I'll just find a way..."she murmured to herself but Shisui has a sharp hearing that in a flash she was pinned in a wall.

"You will not leave this place unless you agree to be with Fuyo or Belle along with some of my men..."he said in a very serious tone.

She just glared at him and look away.Eventually she ends up going to skate on a pond with Belle and so.e of the men in suit which she yelled at them to keep a four meter distant as not to attract to much attention.Belle just laughed at her then they both skate.She already skated on indoors skating stadiums so she knows how to balance herself.When she grew tired of skating Belle agrees to take her home and when she got there,Belle left saying she has a date with Ryuk.When she walked inside the house she saw three boxes of chocolates at the center table and as she was taking off her winter coat to hang it when the telephone ringed.She runs to answer it and heard Saro'svoice informing her that Shisui won't be home early and told her to just eat dinner then sleep and he warned me not to do anything reckless.She was annoyed at it that she slammed the phone hoping that it was hard enough to make his eardrum explode.What the heck is she to them,a child?!She huffed as she flood down the sofa and then her eyes darted at the chocolates then an idea pops.in her mind.Well she's in a foul mood so she grabs a carton and ate the chocolates without reading the chocolates name.

....................................................................................

He WS still in the middle of  checking the paper reports and online reports of his business gross income when Saro receives a call.Saro is busy rechecking the reports that he'll be reading again.Perks of owning a lot of business establishments.Saro then stands as he heard what the caller had said then Saro look at him reluctant to say something.

"What is it?"he asked glancing at him then look back at the papers in his table.

"Well...I think...you need to bring your paperwork's at your home..."Saro said a little bit sounding worried.He look at him.

"Is it about Charmiel?"he asked sternly.

"Y-yeah..."Saro said as he averted his eyes on him.He narrowed his eyes on him then sighed.He then ordered him to piled out the papers on his suitcase as he prepares to go home.When he got home,he was surprised along with Saro and Tatsuya to see their men whom he ordered to guard his house he is not around and Charmiel is at home having a hard time dealing with the drunk looking Charmiel whose yelling at them as she tries to free herself from the men's grasp.His men notice him and let's go of Charmiel who fell on the floor and his men quickly help her up but they just received kicks and punch from her.Tatsuya can't help but laugh at the scene and so thus Saro as he just stood there watching to his amusement.

"Did.Belle.make.her.drunk?"he asked the men.

"No boss!Lady Belle left as soon as soon as Lady Charmiel went in...and she's not drunk when she went in..."the head of the team did as he gets up brushing his head from where Charmiel punched them.Charmiel then noticed them and walks unsteadily to them and look up at him lje she was trying t remember who he is and to his annoyance she went on Saro hugging him.

"You look so handsome!!!"she squeals in a drunk voice and she rubs her cheeks on Saro's chest making him pissed.Saro puts his hands up in surrender as he doesn't know how to push off Charmiel away from him.Tatsuya just laughed at Saro's struggle.He calmly pulls Charmiel away from Saro but she grab hold of Sari's coat tight."Let go of me,you perverted phedophile!!!"she yelled as she huggs SRO tighter.And Saro feeling him pissed is sweating hard from fear of him even his men except Tatsuya who just keeps on laughing while rolling on the floor teary eyed.

"Charmiel,don't you know who I am?"he asked clmly as he pulls.her away from Saro.Charmiel stopped hugging Saro and look at him.He look at her eyes.All of a sudden she kicks his knee shocking them all.

"Hentai!"she yelled and went back hugging Saro making him more pissed but keeps a calm face.He gestured his men to leave and with a harsh pull he carried the struggling and yelling Charmiel like a sack of rice inside the house but gaved a warning glare to Saro and Tatsuya who twitch at his glare then he closed the door.As he walk passed the living room he noticed the three empty chocolate box and then smirk.

"Bad,Charmiel,eating three boxes of whiskey chocolate...didn't you even read it before eating?"he asked with a smirk but Charmiel,being drunk punch on his back as she keeps shouting at him calling him a pervert and a phedophile.He entto the room and shoved her to bed which made her a bit dizzy.He takes off  his coat and suit and loosen his necktie and unbottoning three of his long sleeves then unbackled his pants but not unbottoning it.He undress her as she still tries to protest but being drunk she has no chance to go against his will.When she's all naked he tied her wrist on the headboard of the bed with his belt and kissed her.He smirked when her body reacted quickly with his touch.His hands roamed around her soft body as he kissed her.Then she moaned when he puts two finger on her core teasing her.He leaves her lips and gives her neck feathery kisses down to her bare shoulders,to her collar bone,to her chest down to her tummy and to her core.His tounge teased her wet core making her moan in pleasure and more wet.He sips the sweet nectar and licks his lower lip then kiss her to have her a taste of herself then he spread her legs and entered her without warning.And with every thrust she keeps on moaning his name which makes him turned on even more then he released her from his belt and pulls her on his lap and kissed her roughly and then entered her anal which is still tight as his anal is not used to being ravaged by him.And when they both came into climax she fell asleep quickly and he kissed her forehead as he lay her down at the bed.He leaves the bed after fixing the quilt on her.He still has works to do.And for sure,Saro had left them on the living room while he was busy with her drunk fox.

Quite an entertaining,drunk fox...How about....something more than seeing her drunk?

He smirked.