Chapter 4: A job while in vacation

She wakes up back to her hotel making her gasp as she look around and notice no change of sort.She sighs in relief then walks off to bed then she notice that she's no longer wearing the cocktail dress and with that she remembered Shisui kissing her.She blushed and instinctively she touched her lips as if still feeling his soft lips to hers.She blushed even more and shaking her head off the thoughts she went for a shower and starts her tour around Tokyo afterwards, forgetting of his she had changed from wearing a cocktail dress to one of her sleeping clothes.Its past twelve when she felt hunger.She just came out of  a museum where she took a lot if pictures and history lessons from.She decided to try on the country's street foods and she finds it weird but soon her taste buds got used to the taste as she jeeps on buying and eating making the vendor very happy.Well glad I could at least help him by buying the food he sells.When she was full and satisfied she bought some more just in case she gets hungry while walking around the place.But she asked for more Takuyaki.Its just so yummy to her liking.

As she keeps taking pictures if some people and buildings,she especially takes most pictures of cherry trees which she truly adires and plans on buying some bonsaid cherry blossom trees at her last stay and that'll be a next week.She eats as she feels so with the food she bought a while ago when she decided to ride a train just for experience.But when she got at the station it was full and she was about to leave when dispatchers push her and the others in until the doors closed to her horror.We are so canned inside the train and its so hard to move.Suddenly she stiffens when some gropes her ass.She's wearing jeans and a long thick coat since winter is coming.That bastards hand keeps on groping and she was shaking in anger trying to suppressed it.Her fist clenched as the dirty hands keeps on groping her.She understands that she needs to respect the people in her host country but she didn't tolerate this and of things!And she was about to do something about it the train stopped and the doors open.She quickly push her way out of the fucking train and look back seeing an ugly looking tug smirking at her she just gave him a disgusted look.He better prays that we won't be seeing each other again or else I might do something he will surely feel of not wanting to be born.The train left leaving her looking aroub the station.Damn.She will never going to take train rides in this country!

She sighed to calm herself down and when she's calmed she finds a garbage to throw the paperbag with and walk out of the train station.When she look for any signs of where she is she saw the words Kitojo Avenue.She just shrug and walks around the place.Well the place is not that bad,there a lot of cherry trees and bonsais,stores and hotels.I wonder how far she had wondered off when she decided to visit an internet shop to check her Facebook status.As she was browsing the internet she opened her other email account who has a name of a male just to be safe see if there were any job waiting for her after her two weeks vacation.Sure enough there is but its urgent.And since she's on vacation and the request is asking for urgent results the pay is high making her eyes bulge.Wow.Just how many will the money helps.She sighed.She's in a vacation but heck it's too tempting.She took out her connector and copied the files that is sent to her for the information she needed then logs out.After paying for the net use she jeeps on strolling around the place until she decided to take a cab back to the her hotel and boy she played double since its in the center of the city too far from the place she came from.Then she felt hungry so instead of walking back to the hotel she searched for a good place to eat and when she found one that serves ramen she walked in and ordered one special ramen.After eating she asked for a take out.Hey,I love food.Afterwards she's back in her hotel room and running over the files in her iPhone at the bathroom as she takes a bubble bath.

She needs to get evidence that can expose illegal activities from a certain person named Ryuchi Shisui.Her eyes widens upon reading his name then seeing his picture.

What the heck?!Is this guy bad or something?

She reads further and according to the information sent to her Shisui is suspected for some peoples death and illegal activities such as prostitution,drug deals,smuggling and kidnapping.Police force has been watching him but finds no hole that could expose his evil doing.She sighed.

Wow....this sounds...sucks...I never know he is into such things....

She sighed.Well.Its a job so might as well do so even if she's suppose to be on vacation and luckily she is here in Japan, saving money and effort.She finished having her bubble bath and starts preparing for the job.She wears her black shirt and black jogging pants.Long red coat.A masked covering her whole face.Her hair clipped like of a boy's and wears sneakers.She readied her camera and videocamera.And waited for the right time before jumping off the hotel window and to the other then to the other until she's at the rooftop and uses the minnie telescope to around the hotel ground then she memorizes every entrance and exits.She then takes pictures of them then she jumps down and leaps down at the darker park of the hotel ground taking off her masked but wearing contact lenses which makes her eyes blue.Soon she's walking to a store and bought a males jeans just tight enough for her then acting manly she enters a club where Shisui had brought her.When she came in she didn't let one of the waiters to take her coat for her even though its kinda warm in here she just asked a sit to a corner and when she's settled she ordered for a whiskey just not to look like suspicious in buying the cheapest drink the club sells.

"Your drink,sir..."of course with her outfit and attitude she looks like a small guy and she has wore fake glasses.

"Thank you..."she said in a deep British accent she had mustered ever since she started this kind of job.The waiter puts her drink down as she acts like texting on her temporary phone.The waiter leaves afterwards and she took a light sip at the whiskey. Dang she hated the bitter taste of it burning her throat to her lungs.Then she look back at her phone but actually she's using her phones camera to locate Shisui's possible presence and ain't she lucky when her camera caught him coming in with Sora and the driver.Is he a bodyguard asidefrom beibg the driver.Whatever.She just follows to watch there every move with her phones camera as Shisui and his men was greeted by the flirtatious looking red lady.Well,Fuyo lives red obviously.The they walked up to a private room where it is situated at the second floor.The walls are made of glass so the people inside the room can very much see evey person coming in and out of the club.All through the night she just records his movements at the private room and keeps on ordering whiskey which she sneakily throws in the plant pot beside her.Soon the club is almost empty and it will be time for her to leave.She acts a bit drunk as he walks over the bar and paid for the alcohol she ordered then walked out of the club only to bump onto someone when she abruptly closed her eyes.Her ass kissed the hard concrete and two men pulled a gun pointing at her.She look at the guy with a Chinese clothing and long raven hair.She got up and apologize in her British accent and walks away acting scared at the guns pointing at her when she was actually pissed.Not too soon she is back at her hotel room and searching more information about Ryuchi Shisui in the internet.According to one of the articles he is one of the most influential businessman here in Asia,gaining business investors and  creates huge business deals that is worth billions.He has casino's around Macao,Shanghai and Las Vegas.Clubs around Thailand, Japan,Korea and Philippines.He has certain hotels and resorts around Japan,Korea,Macao,Russia,Thailand,China,Shanghai and in Vietnam.

Wow,this guy is filthy rich!

She read other more files and there articles about him getting involve in criminal acts and criminals but all were found phony or false report that his enemies have been using but other reports about him says otherwise.She sighed.She's starting to have headaches.She then walks to the balcony and look at the city lights and breaths in fresh air.

Ryuchi Shisui,his not just a guy to deal with so easily....

She sighed and look up at the moon.

How ever...she must do what she knows is right...I didn't enter this kind o job just for money but also...to lessen any more life to be wasted by his kind....