Chapter 23:Haunted by the Past

He just finish firing bullets under the basement where a complete set of guns and ammos were on display and a he had built a firing ground were he can practice alone with the moving targets and trageta that pops out of nowhere. His sweating and also loosing patience as he loads his guns thinking of Charmiels life slipping each day that passes by.Surely,Katherine and Hero have the antidote but it will take a lot if time for him to catch them.Those two,used to work for him and even became her left and right handmen.But they both betrayed me just because he cannot return Katherine's love and since Hero loved the bitch they both stab him at the back.Luckily Saro and Fuyo appeared on the scene and help him regain his power and wealth and with that we were able to drive them away but all he wanted is for them.to be dead.Little did he know that they went to create their own organization at the far end of Mexico and then their organization grew until it reached Colombia.They may be powerful enough to haunt him down but he will not let it.After all,he have Charmiel to protect.He keeps on shooting his targets with both guns and knives he personally designed as daggers.And after that he was dripping wet from his own sweat.He was huffing when Saro came in getting his attention.

"Belle and Ryuk have just arrived..."Saro said and he walks to his right hand man.It took Saro five years of consistent work and loyalty for him to be his right hand man.He just silently puts down his gun on the table and walks upstairs with Saro following from behind."They're with someone ,though..."he added.They arrived at the living room where the tired looking Belle and Ryuk who look at him.His eyes darted to the two girls with them.

"We need to see the lady,immediately, for now,her life is what the most important..."the lady said which he somehow recalls where he had met this two.

"Your Iris and Irene if I'm right..."he said then gestured them to follow him.They arrived at the room where the two girls immediately checked on Charmiels condition.Charmiel is even more paler than before and black bruise appears.

"Its the same poison our organization use..."Iris said as she opens a silver colored suit case and light smoke appears when she opened it.She picks up an injection in an indistinct fluid in it.She quickly injected Charmiel with it then looks at her time."The antidote will take effect after 30 minutes and then shell be fine..."she said closing the suit case."Now then,I bet youll all be asking questions..."she said facing me as her little sister just stayed silent.

"Follow me to my office..."he did and they all walk out of the room then to his office.