Chapter 8: Chinese Dude

What can I say....

Tnx!!!

Thank you for reading!

Vote and comment!!!!!

...........................................................................................

She wakes up yawning feeling a bit sore.Then she heard the door opens and Shisui came in looking fresh and elegant with his trademark suit.He look at her and smiled then Saro came in with a box making her hide in the blanket.

That bastard letting another guy in when she's naked!

She hissed mentally then she heard the door closed and felt a hand pulling the covers but she grips the blanket tight but when she heard a light mishievous chuckle from him she felt at ease though annoyed.

"Come now...we have a party to attend..."he said as he suddenly carries her with the blanket bridal style.

"Shut up!Let go!"she shouted as she struggles from his grasp.

"Stop now..."he said in a very serious voice that brought chills to her spine and made her stop."Now...go shower...I'll be waiting..."as he said that he puts her down and left her daze for a while and cursing her weakness she went to take a bath and wears the dress from the opened box and the stilleto shoes who has the same color as the dress.She look pisses.She rather stay at her bed back home than have to go with that perverted phedophile!She didn't bother drying her hair with a hair dryer and just combed it with her fingers as she walks out of the room and saw Shisui talking with Sora.When the two notice her she just ignored them and marched to the elevator they followed after.She just kept quiet the whole time until they arrive.They walked on a red carpet as flashes of camera greeted them to her annoyance.She quickly covers her eyes to the flashes it irritates her and tried to walk faster but Shisui snakes his arm on her shoulder  stopping her from her plans.She just scowled at him and lightly grinned.Thankfully we arrived inside as she just wished none caught her face.It might be a danger to her since some might recognize her from her pass assignments who knows.It never hurts to be xtr curios but still even with that I fell to this phedophiles trap!

As they walk in there were elegant looking people greeting Shisui ignoring her which she is annoyed yet thankful.Even if she tries to move away from him he just don't let her go as he talks with old people while standing with them.

She just kept her composure even though she's totally annoyed in the inside.Thankfully Shisui went to take sit along with some men around his age but her eyes widens when she saw the annoying Russian Blondie who quickly waved a hand on her but he seemed to be a bit intimidated by Shisui's presence that he refrains jumping a hug on her which she find a good thing.

"I didn't know your Shisui's lover..."a certain Chinese dude with a long hair pass his nape but look good on him.She eyed him as if trying to recall where he met him.

"Have you two met without me knowing?"Ivan cooed with a teasing look.

"Of course...we met unexpectedly... And it is quite an experience...she is...funny..."the Chinese guy said looking straight in her eyes and then she hgasped as realization dawned her.

"Your the one I bumped into!....I'm really am sorry about that I hope you didn't mind that much..."she said a little bit sounding apologetic since Shisui starts to put his hands on her leg which made her glare at him who only smirked back.