Chapter 5:Captured~

Warning!Warning!Warning!

Read at your own risk....

I.Repeat.

Read.At.Your.Own.Risk.

Mature scenes.....INCOMING!!!!!!

Warning!

Warning!

Warning!

Warning!

Warning!

Remember!....

You

Have

Been

Waaaaarned!!!!!!

WARNED!!!!!!!

~enjoy~

...............................................................................

When she wakes up she takes a shower and then wears her usual get up and walked to the hotel lobby wanting to try there spa service.Holding the access card Sora had given a day after her spying on them.Well she did the same and found none but she keep track on him after sneakily putting a tracking device on Shisuis car when he invited her for another cup of coffee as he said she owes it to him.Businessmen are crooks to her eyes.She first tried the spa service and afterwards she feels so relax then went on to try on their sauna and then have her nails polished then went on the theater to watch a movie and afterwards she went to the restaurant and takes her late breakfast and lunch as well.Afterwards she walks out of the hotel checking on other museums as she keeps track on Shisui's destinations with her temporary phone.Soon she felt like someone is watching her but shrug it off as she visits another mall.Then she walks a shop after another just looking at the items then decided to check for yaoi manga's but English translated.She's not that good in Japanese.She only knows the basics.After buying 20 of it she went to buy other interesting books and end up buying 10 of it.She's walking back at the hotel as she scans one of the book she buys when she bump into someone she quickly apologize and then look at the person she bumps into.She saw a blind haired guy with sky blue eyes and almost as tall as Shisui.

"My,my...I'm sorry for bumping into you..."he said with his Russian accent.

"Uhm...I apologize as well...I'm partly at fault..."she said and smiled at him.

"My name is Ivan Revnoch...And may I know your name sweet lady?"he asked kindly almost poetic.

"Uhm...just Charmiel..."she answered.This guy is oozing with confidence and charms,almost princely type.He smiled at her mischievously then to her surprised he bends to her and move his face close to hers lifting her head with his fingers.And in instinct she smacked him with the paperbacks shes holding.

"Don't touch me pervert!"she shouted and runs off away from him only to bump to something soft yet a bit hard post.When she look up she saw Shisui with his men staring at her.She blushed in embarrassment just then someone grab her shoulder and again in her instinct she smack him with the paper back and run to the elevator panting but before the elevator door closed she saw Ivan smirk as he eye at her rubbing the side of his head that she had hit two times.She needs to be cautious that guy is a phsyco she can tell.When she's back to her room she sighed in relief.Then starts reading yaoi manga's until it went dark.She slacks off a bit before getting ready for another spying thing.Soon she was in one of the bars Shisui owns but is run by a man this time.And the guy is ruggedly handsome as he talks to Shisui at the corner of the club with Sora and the driver.Like its a serious matter they were talking about.Oh,you guys asking what I look like now?