Chapter 46(b)- ROARING LIONS Vs. ROLLING ZEEPERS

happy reading :) please vote :)

____

"That was uh-maze-inggg," River said over-enthusiastically, and Fin shook her head with a chuckle. The match was on hold for fifteen minutes of drinks break. Rolling Zeepers were all riled up because they failed to score a goal and defend a goal. The grey clouds were covering the sky at a fast pace and Oli wasn't liking it.  

"They play really well on wet grass," Oli said to his team, "Haven't lost a single match on a rainy day."

"Well, they haven't played against us yet, we are gonna break their record," Bileyra bragged and the team gave a smirky chuckle.

"Oliandrin," Fin said lowly as she moved closer to him while River was talking to the team, "I think it is going to rain again soon, so you just stay under the umbrella. We don't want your bullet wound soaking in the rain...there would be a risk of infection otherwise."

"Don't you worry about me. Just focus on the game," Oli said and squeezed her arms affectionately.

As soon as the drinks break got over then the raindrops started making their way onto the soil of Sourovitas.

Jerseys once drenched with sweat were now being soaked from heaven's tears as the rain started getting heavy. Not that heavy but not that light too. The grass became more slippery and the crowd cheered up because the match was going to get interesting now.

A big girl...really very big and muscular with a height of 6'3 and braces was shooting bitter looks at Fin which she was gladly returning. That girl was the left forward and now she was zooming towards the opponent's goalpost.

The water was dripping down her face which made her look more menacing. Her name was Zelera.

"The left forward of Rolling Zeepers is advancing to score a goal," the commentator spoke on the mic. "And she is closing up on the defense line and Dixtril looks fierce as she is trying to thwart the left forward and OWWWWWW! It would be a yellow card for the left forward as she deliberately pushed Dixtril...I think Dixtril's nose is bleeding because the fall was impactful."

"That's right! Blood is dripping down from her nose and we can see coach Oliandrin looks thunderous and clearly not happy with the turn of events," the other commentator spoke.

Zelera gave a dirty and challenging smirk to Fin who was wiping the blood off of her nose and chin. The medic arrived and nursed her instantly. Fin's eyes darted towards Oli and she understood the look he gave her. Show them how an actual game is played is what his face screamed.

Pearl, at the stands, got restless as she saw her mother bleed but Aric and Bugig soothed her. "It happens in a game, sweetheart," Aric said.

"That bitch!" Respina gasped angrily and Shayla slapped her arm.

"What? Didn't you see what she did?" Respina said fumingly.

"It's a game. It happens. You should know better. You play football," Leslie said with a shake of her head.

"Still," Respina said with a duh expression.

"YOU GO FIN! SHOW HER YOUR GAME!" Respina yelled and the rest of the group cheered and hooted for Fin.

The tension was now clearly evident between the two teams...especially between Zelera and Finiaroli. They were shooting daggers at each other's faces. It was the last match of the day. Three teams had already won and now one more winning slot was left. 

The thunder roared in the sky as the match resumed. Rolling Zeepers were getting aggressive and frustrated with every passing minute as Roaring Lions were succeeding in defending the goals.