Chapter 16- GROUP OF BEST IDIOTS

HAPPY READING :) PLEASE VOTE :)

"Oh God, please no. You are not drinking tonight! I'm not going to carry your drunk ass around, Gab," Trivil spoke as he grabbed Gabrien's wrist firmly, thwarting him from holding a vodka.  

"You are not my mother, pal," Gabrien spoke amusingly.

"Exactly my point," Trivil replied back.

"I'm your girlfriend, Mr. Trivil. Kindly pay some attention to me too. Nattie can look after her boyfriend," Respina spoke as he shot a glare at Gabrien who was now being dragged to the corner table by Nattie.

"She's here! She's really here! Oh, Aric," Shayla sighed dreamily as saw Fin and Oli sauntering towards them, together. Shayla cupped Aric's face and spoke, "Aren't you the best boyfriend in this world!"

"Hell yes I am," Aric spoke grinningly and pecked on her lips.

"Who's that girl?" Aric heard Trivil ask from behind as his eyes fell on Fin.

"There is a lot for you to catch up on, mate," Basil spoke with a smirk as he took a swig of his beer.

"Really?! I go out of the city for a few days and you guys cast me aside from gossip club," Trivil spoke with a playful frown.

"Told ya. Babies they are. I would like to safely assume you boys gossip more than us," Leslie spoke as she pointed at herself and the other girls.

"Peeps, this is Finiaroli Dixtril. New equipment manager at my academy and a very excellent football player," Oli spoke to his friends which made Fin's heart flutter at the 'excellent' word.

"Hey!" All of them greeted her enthusiastically which made her nerves calm.

"Let me introduce you to everyone," Oli spoke quietly to Fin. "You already know my younger brother Aric a.k.a CarryWizz, and Shayla Paeker, his girlfriend, our beloved friend, and soon-to-be-published writer." Shayla and Aric gleefully shook Fin's hand.

"He's Dane Abaydo. Aric's manager and the most mature one in this group of idiots." The rest of the boys complained and booed as Oli said so which made Fin chuckle quietly.

"Group of best idiots, big brother," Shayla spoke while flashing her teeth.

"And she's Leslie Trinpit, Aric's stylist and Dane's girlfriend," as Oli said so, Fin shook her hand with Leslie, who was tall with long red hair. Beside her stood a girl with short red hair and Fin got an idea that she might be related to Leslie.

"Call me Les," Leslie spoke smilingly to which Fin replied, "And you can call me Fin."

"She's the mother of the group. Keeps bossing us around. Honestly, girl, I'm tired of you," Gabrien spoke which made him earn a hard smack on the neck from Nattie, and everyone laughed.

"That chatterbox, who thinks he's funny but actually isn't, is Gabrien Gaulias, and that girl who loves smacking his head and neck is one of Shayla's best friends and Gab's girlfriend- Nattie Baereil."

Gabrien and Nattie gave Fin a fist bump and Fin smiled.

"That guy is-"

"I can introduce myself, thank you very much," Basil interjected, as he walked towards Fin with a swag-laced gait.

"Here we go again," Leslie groaned.

"Don't mind him. His girlfriend cheated him two weeks ago...so he's trying to woo every second girl he stumbles upon," the girl with short red hair spoke. "I'm Respina Trinpit, by the way. Call me Res. I'm Les's younger sister and this guy--" Respina grabbed Trivil's collar and pulled him towards her and continued, "--is Trivil Minkar, my boyfriend."