Chapter 14. TRUST OLIANDRIN

Happy reading :) Please VOTE :)

"You should go," Bugig spoke calmly while helping Fin do the dishes after dinner. 

"WHAT!" Fin yelled as she dropped the plate in the sink.  

"You should escort her to the party," Aric spoke as he stretched his body and yawned.

"What?" Oli spoke quietly and gave an exhausted expression to Aric.

"Your life has been hell for the past freaking seven months-"

"It is still hell," Fin cut off Bugig briskly.

"That's my point," Bugig snapped his fingers as he said so. "Sprinkle a little color on your black and white photograph."

"Stop acting like you actually hate her," Aric groaned loudly as he spoke.

"Hate is a strong word. I don't hate her, but I don't like her either. What do you think will happen when I pick her up? We will chat like best friends? No. We'll fight. She will fight and trust me, man, she doesn't need a reason for it. Picking up fights with me is what she enjoys the most. She dislikes me, that's enough for her to spark an argument," Oli spoke as he and Aric walked upstairs in slow steps.

"Keep your head down. Avoid mingling socially with people. Keep fewer contacts. That was- is the golden rule. You are asking me to break it?" Fin asked in disbelief.

"You already broke it when you when out for a coffee with Mieola and her boyfriend," Bugig spoke as a matter of factly.

"THAT was different. Pearl needed a change of mind," Fin picked up the plate and continued washing it as she said so.

"So do you," Bugig spoke calmly as he cleaned the kitchen counter.

"I don't wanna grab attention. It's a party, Bugig. What do you expect from people apart from firing questions at me about my life," Fin spoke as she slumped her shoulders.

"But-"

Fin raised her hand and Bugig stopped mid-sentence. "No Bugig. How can you be so stupid? He is Oliandrin Wiziann. Famous in Sourovitas. And his brother is a national sensation. They practically live in the limelight. What if there's media? Do you want those men to see my face on television? I can't be with Oliandrin and his friends. Never."

"The media is not going to be there. It's a private party. Shayla doesn't like attention. Gilos told me. You really think I'm that dunderhead that I would ask you to go to a party where there would be paparazzi," Bugig said incredulously and puffed the air out of his mouth while shaking his head.

"Because your first meet with her was a little unpleasant," Aric spoke to Oli as the latter opened the door to his room, and Aric, instead of going to his bedroom, followed Oli to Oli's bedroom.

"Little?" Oli quickly turned around, almost knocking Aric off, as he raised his eyebrows and said so.

"Okay! Whatever," Aric raised his hands in surrender and pushed Oli inside the room.

"Bugig, you are being careless. You know he is coming to Sourovitas...and who knows maybe he's already here," Fin wiped her hands and walked to the living room.

Bugig followed her and sat down beside her on the small blue sofa and spoke, "Oliandrin would be there with you. I trust him."

"WHAT!" Fin yelled incredulously.