Chapter 26(A)- RESCUE MISSION

HAPPY READING :) PLEASE VOTE :)

"I'm laying out the obvious facts. First," Oli raised his forefinger in front of Bugig, Fin, Zart, River, Gabrien, and Trivil, who were standing around Oli in his office, "They won't hesitate to kill us. Second, they want Fin dead by hook or by crook. Third, we can outnumber them."  

"We have enough weapons, Mr. Wiziann," Zart spoke professionally. "And I can take both of them out, single-handedly."

"I know Zart," Oli spoke in acknowledgment.

Both Oli and Fin were trying to act statistically instead of emotionally. They knew being emotional wasn't going to help them free Basil from the clutches of Johbin.

Oli and others were relieved by the fact that Fin, instead of secretly going after Johbin, straightaway informed Oliandrin about the abduction.

Right now they were formulating a strategy to execute the plan of Basil's rescue.

"Fin needs to be there. If we want to lure them out, they need to see that Fin has accepted all their conditions and came to face them alone," Trivil spoke.

Oli's heart flipped with sorrow at the fact that Fin had to face those people whom she hated the most. He loathed the idea of Johbin laying his eyes on Fin and intimidating her. But he also knew that Fin was strong and this was their only good shot to catch Yiliak and Johbin. It was important for Fin to face her demons. Facing them would help her get stronger and aid her to move on from her sad past after a justice-laced closure.

"So....we aren't going to inform the police?" Gabrien asked expectantly.

"Is it safe to not inform the police?" Bugig jumped in.

"I'm positive that I can beat their butts no matter how many guns they have with them," Zart spoke, looking brood and confident.

"Fin, your call," Oli said at once and all the boys in the room looked at Fin, waiting for her command. It was her battle and Oli was looking up to her to make the final call.

Fin tried to steady her chaotic mind in order to prevent her judgment from being clouded by the fire of revenge. She took in a deep breath before speaking up, "Zart, you are the head of security. I assume you are pretty good at these things? You know...like...rescuing someone....?"

Zart gave her a confident and curt nod which was enough for Fin to trust him with Basil's life. There was not a single reason to not trust Zart's capabilities. He was a professional. Trained for three years at a private security firm and was the personal bodyguard of various V.I.P.s for a certain period of time. His record was proof that no one ever died under his protection.

"We don't need the police. I have been running away from Johbin for almost seven months and the police weren't capable to arrest them. I don't want to disrespect those police officers, but I trust Zart's proficiency more than the police's," Fin spoke calmly.

"Mr. Wiziann, what's the plan?" Zart asked at once after getting Fin's command.

"Bugig is the trump card, so he would be staying back here with Pearl. Academy is safe. The rest of us will go to the place which Johbin texted to Fin," Oli spoke as he walked around the table while rubbing his chin.

"We all will go? Fin asked briskly. 

"I agree with Oli. More the manpower, the better," River spoke.

We all will have a gun with us," Zart spoke deeply, "But I strictly advise everyone not to make a kill."

"Obviously. We are not killers, Zart," Trivil spoke while shaking his head.