Chapter 34- THE DEAL

happy reading :) please vote :) 

____________________________________________________________

"Where are you going?" Fin asked alarmingly as she studied the tense and grim look on Oli's face.  

"I don't know why those people always barge into Basil's shop," Oli muttered more to himself and then spoke to Fin, "The guy who was helping Johbin since the beginning is at Basil's shop. I need to run. Where is Bugig?"

"Wait what?" Fin spoke, utterly stupified, as she jogged behind Oli who quickened his pace to look for River and Bugig. "Oliandrin wait. Oli!"

Oli rounded on Fin as she yelled. 

"I'm coming with you."

"Not a chance," Oli spoke with a rough, taunting chuckle.

"I didn't ask you," Fin retorted rigidly. 

"Dixtril, it's dangerous-"

"I have been tackling danger alone for the past six months...so thank you very much," Fin spatted vexingly.

"Dixtril I-" Oli released a weary sigh and took small steps towards her and palmed her left cheek, "I didn't mean to offend you. I know you are strong. But you have struggled enough, bore enough, and fought enough. Now let me fight for you."

"How do you manage to melt my resolve every single time," she asked with a soft, defeated smile.

"Didn't I tell you that I'm the best," Oli spoke with a cheeky grin.

"It's tough for me to decide whether I love or hate your cocky side," Fin spoke while shaking her head smilingly.

***

Basil was glaring his eyes out at Dedrok who was raking his hands on the showcased guitars in the shop. 

"You don't look like a criminal," Basil broke the minutes of silence.

"Not the first time I'm hearing it," Dedrok spoke while flashing him a confident grin which made Basil roll his eyes.

"You're a bit like Gab. Gab's my best friend," Basil spoke wearily. He didn't know why he was talking to him. Maybe because he was tired of glaring at him like a madman.

"Gab?" Dedrok asked, tearing his gaze away from the guitars.

"Gabrien."

"Oh," Dedrok spoke. "Well, I have friends who-"

Dedrok was cut short and as the shop's door jingled and four tall guys entered inside, followed by a tall tanned girl who looked strict like a school teacher.

"Fin you shouldn't have tagged along," Basil spoke disapprovingly as Fin started walking towards Dedrok but Oli lightly pushed her behind himself. He didn't want to bring Fin with him but a part of his mind knew that it was after all Fin's battle no matter who fights it, and she has the right to know what decisions would be made regarding her battle. So here she was, in the shop, with him.

"Relax. I'm not interested in Finiaroli. I'm just interested in the guy who sent Johbin to prison," Dedrok spoke casually while adjusting his hairstyle.

"That would be me," Oli grunted menacingly as he took large, powerful steps toward Dedrok.

Zart, River, and Bugig stood behind Oli protectively while Fin went to stand beside Basil.

"I'm Dedrok Rustint, the guy who was Johbin's ultimate helping hand. I know you guys have no reason to trust me nor I'm expecting your trust anytime soon. I'll save you people some time and will conclude my proposal quickly," Dedrok spoke calmly as he slid down on the floor and pulled out a chocolate bar, and started munching it.