031. THE TRUE FACE THAT LIES BENEATH THE MASK

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE:THE TRUE FACE THAT LIESBENEATH THE MASK

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE:
THE TRUE FACE THAT LIES
BENEATH THE MASK.

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE:THE TRUE FACE THAT LIESBENEATH THE MASK

     "Y/N. Y/N? WAKE UP!"

     "Hey, sleepyhead. You need to wake up!"

     Y/N groaned, groggily opening her eyes as she carefully sits up on her futon. Raising a hand, she rubs it on her eyelids, until someone took it away from her face.

     "Don't, or else your eyes will be sore."

     The girl stiffened upon hearing the voice. She felt the tiredness quickly slipping away as her mind was fully awake now. Slowly, she trails her E/C irises to their hand, arm until it finally landed on a familiar pair of dark brown ones.

     In a matter of seconds of staring back at the boy in front of her, tears immediately gathered at the corner of her eyes until it slowly slips down to her cheeks.

     He frowned, "N/N, why are you crying?" The boy worriedly asks. Y/N didn't answer and just threw herself at him, letting out choked sobs as she hugs him tightly. The girl couldn't bother to speak, she can't stop the sobs coming out from her mouth, as if she was hiding them for years and today was the day when she finally releases them.

     The boy yelped, his hands immediately wrapping around her figure protectivey. "Woah there!" He started rubbing his hand on her back, soothing the girl as she continue to cry.

     "O-Oda...!!" The girl managed to croak out in between her sobs. The brunette boy frown and remained soothing her before finally pulling away to wipe the tears on her face with his thumbs.

     Oda sighed, "there, there... I don't know why you're crying but you look so broken, N/N. I hate it. Can you tell me what happened?" He asked, taking her hand with his to rub circles on her palm in a comforting manner.