CHARACTER FILE. 002

Saeran Choi as Makito Akabane

Age: 17

Age: 17

Family members:

Mother: [deceased]

Father: [deceased]

Occupation: Demon slayer

Rank: [redacted]

Weapon/s: Sword

Breathing/s used:

Ghost Breathing;

- Ghost Breathing was created by Shiroki Yamaguchi, a slayer who was incredibly playful when fighting demons. He created Ghost Breathing due to his mischivous, yet kind demeanor. Often toying with his opponents before finishing them off with one blow.

It is noted that Ghost Breathing have a thick fog trailing them whenever on the move. This is used to alert their presence and tell anyone in the area that a Ghost slayer is nearby.

(although in the first chapter, i didn't type that makito had fog trailing behind him let's just say that the user can control that fog lmao.)

𝙛 𝙤 𝙧 𝙢 𝙨 :

𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢:

𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵, 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 - The user strikes their blade in a single motion, decapitating their enemy with little to no pain.

𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢:
𝗚𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗛𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 - The user uses the fog around them to sense movement from an entity of some sort. This useful for scouting out demons and searching for injured people.

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢:
𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗢' 𝗪𝗶𝘀𝗽 - Light balls of glowing light will surround the user and follow them wherever they go. Useful for illuminating dark paths and caves.

𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢:
𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 - The user creates a wispy cyclones of fog around them, disappearing in the process and escaping from their enemy's grasp.

𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢:
𝗚𝗿𝗶𝗺 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲 - Covering the area in thick layer fog, the user will hide their footsteps and sneak up behind the opponent, slicing their head off without knowing, or feeling anything.

𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢:
𝗚𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘁 - While Ghost Breathing doesn't inflict much physical pain, this specific form was created to inflict mental pain. Using the fog around them, the user will create mental mirages of what appears to be the demon's previous victims. Upon seeing this mirages, the demon will go to a fenzy of guilt and suffrring, giving the user a perfect opening to strike.

𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢:
𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘂𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗵, 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗕𝘂𝗿𝗻 - the user's body will relax and enter a clam state of mind. If they sense a spirit from the demon's past victims, they can allow their body to be a vessel for them channeling their burning hatred and revenge into strength. This allows the user to grow stronger depending of the hatred and spite left in the spirits.

𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢:
𝗛𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗹 - The user can inflict immense amount of fear into their opponents by channeling their breathing and glaring directly at their opponent. Their immense eye contact is said to be so hauntingly terrifying, demons will be bought to their knees in tears, being reminded of the things that absolutely terrifies them.

𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢:
𝗣𝗼𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗶𝘀𝘁 - Channeling their breathing, the user can use the fog around them to manipulate the landscape and toy with their opponents a bit. Messing with their mentality and striking fear into their minds.

𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢:
𝗦𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗻𝗲𝗱 - The user can manipulate the fog into ghostly figures of a demon's past victims. Using their ghostly entities to drag the demon to their doom (the user).

 Using their ghostly entities to drag the demon to their doom (the user)